Top...

Has fallen ill.

Share your prayer requests here.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Top...

Post by Baragon »

Indeed, Brian has fallen ill with a wonderful stomach flu which he got from my church family... If ya'll could keep him in your prayers, it'd be appreciated. He's really not feeling well... He's actually cold for once. Which doesn't happen often. :(

"Tell everyone the only way I'll get better is if everyone uses the Shadowpaw signature..." - Top

He's ornery even when he's ill, though. ;)
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

We'll be praying.

GET WELL TOP!!!! I'll add shadowpaw siggy later ;)
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aww, poor Top. :( I hope he isn't sick for long! I'll be praying. :)

Tell Top that we're all using the sigs, but that the second he's back on, they'll all revert back to our regular ones. O:)
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

He had a fever last night... :( But he's doing better today. \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

I'm glad he's feeling better today, and that the fever has passed. I'm going to pray that you continue to recover quickly, and no reaccuring symptoms pop up.

Dear Father, I pray for Top, I pray that You would heal him and make him well as You created him to be.
Protect him from any more strains of the flu, and keep his immune system working like You designed it to work.
Bless Top, and help him to feel well,
In Your name I pray,
Amen.
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Thanks for the prayers, everyone!!! \:D/

Yesterday morning I was still feeling really bad and called in sick for work to my first job... but I crawled out of bed and forced myself to go in for my second job because I already missed the day before, and I'll miss a lot of days over the holidays (It's a school so it's closed), and I don't get sick, OR holiday pay... so I couldn't really afford to miss ANOTHER day... but yeah, like halfway through my shift I started to feel quite a bit better... \:D/

The rest of the day, and still today, I can't say I feel like totally 100% but I definitely am MUCH better than I was...! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! I'm glad that you're feeling better, Top! \:D/ Hopefully you'll be all better soon!
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

I will be praying for Top. Get well SOON!!

-Abigail
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)