SNOW

I know it sounds weird but.....

Share your prayer requests here.
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world

SNOW

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

It's a week until christmas eve and there is not one flake of snow on the ground!! I have never had a christmas without snow (except for the year I live in Louisiana but anyway). I live in Buff NY and we are supposed to be famous for our snow. I mean it was 50 degrees today, and it's supposed to stay that way until after christmas. So please pray for a drop in temp and for a literal WHITE christmas. Thnxs. :D :D
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I don't know if this will be encouraging, but here in Michigan they were saying the temperature will start dropping some this week. There is a possibility of snow towards the end of the week. To have at least a light dusting of snow The way this system is moving any weather we're having you'll get two days later.

I was looking at the weather forcast for Oshawa, Canada and they are calling for snow on the 22 which means you might get by Christmas.
Last edited by Thursday Next on Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrayedAroundTheEdges

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

I actually was born in Michigan. (yes I am a true michigander. GO WOLVERINES!!) anywho,and some of my fam lives there sill and I am so jealous!!
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

We are snow deprived too..... :mecry:
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

it never snow on xmas here :noway:
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Pc Pro wrote:it never snow on xmas here :noway:
That's because it's summer there :roll:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

even if it was winter it still won't snow ;)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

We had 7.5 inches on the ground a few weeks ago, but it is gone now. A weather report that I heard the other night said that there is only a 5% to 10% chance of a white Christmas this year, at least in my area.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

We haven't had a lot of snow...we've only had one snowfall this year. And not that much. A big snowfall hasn't come yet, but will come in January. It looks like we, too, won't be getting a white Christmas. But I don't mind (we've had brown Christmases before), because I'm enjoying the relatively warm weather, not wanting the usual freezing weather that comes with big snowfalls. ;)
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

We could really use some snow... And I don't mean that in just a "pretty Christmas" aspect, either... It's a bit worrisome how warm it's been.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I wore short-sleeves today...and it's a week before Christmas. :thud: That's just wrong, being almost 70 degrees in December! :noway:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

I live in Michigan and we will only be dreaming of a white Christmas. We have been having 50 degree weather here, which is very abnormal for by now we usually have 2 feet of snow!
*returns*