My Grandma

Share your prayer requests here.
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

My Grandma

Post by Thursday Next »

We just got a call from my Uncle saying that my grandma was in the hospital because her Potassium and her blood pressure tanked. She's also having back problems. They are going to keep her there at least overnight, but we're going to her house for Christmas, so my mum is going up there on Wed. because my Uncle is a truck driver and has a trip tomorrow. My Grandad is trying to get the house ready for Christmas (which includes hanging lights outside) and he's 89. Just pray for the whole situation.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I hope that he doesn't actually hang those lights. :anxious: I'll be praying for the family in general! :)
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

Well she's out of the hosptial and even though she insisted mum didn't need to come up early that wasn't open for discussion. Apparently her sodium tanked as well. The up side is that we get to take some of our Christmas stuff up and decorate the house. And my grandad can drive now.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I hope that she's doing a lot better! It sounds like things have improved a bit - that's good!
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

Well she's back in the hospital. On Tuesday mum said that Granddad called and said she'd been talking gibberish earlier in the day. 10 min later she was fine, but then a few minutes later she was back to talking gibberish. She managed to walk to her room, but then said she wanted to go to the hospital. The doctors have run tests, but they don't think it was a stroke. However they don't know what it is.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I'll pray for her!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Dear Father, You have given all of us a precious gift of life. I pray that this grandmother would be blessed with more years of life here on earth, and with eternal life in heaven with You.
I pray that the family would be comforted and would be able to rely on You Father. You know what it is to suffer, Lord, I pray that You will help them all through it.
Relieve any pain the grandmother is experiencing, help her to have a pain free life.
Amen
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.