My sister

Share your prayer requests here.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

My sister

Post by xiao »

....has literally lost her mind. We're getting counseling for her, but she has become so obsessed, self-righteous and immature that I'm seriously worried for her, and she just won't accept that's she's wrong in any way, and the entire family knows it.

Please pray for her so that she will eventually become the nice person she once was.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

xiao wrote:....has literally lost her mind. We're getting counseling for her, but she has become so obsessed, self-righteous and immature that I'm seriously worried for her, and she just won't accept that's she's wrong in any way, and the entire family knows it.

Please pray for her so that she will eventually become the nice person she once was.
I sooo know what you are talking about. That happened to one of my family members. It was very tough. I will definately be praying for you. Just keep trusting God!

PS Feel free to pm me if you want to talk
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I'll be praying, I hope the counseling helps. :)
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

xiao wrote:....has literally lost her mind. We're getting counseling for her, but she has become so obsessed, self-righteous and immature that I'm seriously worried for her, and she just won't accept that's she's wrong in any way, and the entire family knows it.

I know that I don't know any details but I think your sister is probably a lot like my sister. I will be praying for her and your family. I know how hard it is to see someone you love living in sin. God's timing is not our own though. I've been praying my sister for 7 years and only began to see God working a year or two ago. But He IS working and I hope you see Him work in your sister's life too. And who knows, maybe God will show you something too. I know He's taught me a lot through this whole situation with my sister.

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

I will be praying for her.
Just remeber this: Be gald you have a sister, I don't have one. :)

-Abigail
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Guys, please keep praying. It's getting worse. She is undescribable. Almost sadistic sometimes.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm sorry to hear that. :( I'll continue to pray for her and your whole family!
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Dear Father I pray that you would be with this woman as she is acting outside of Your will, outside of love. I pray that xiao will know what to say and do for his sister without threatening her, I pray that her parents would be granted a special grace from You in this moment to help their daughter.
Father please help this girl come back to You, wherever You need her to be I pray in faith that You will show her the path and give her the strength to go down it.
Amen
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I will definately keep your sister, and your family in my prayers!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

xiao wrote:Guys, please keep praying. It's getting worse. She is undescribable. Almost sadistic sometimes.
I will definately be praying!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Praying. :sad:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

xiao wrote:Guys, please keep praying. It's getting worse. She is undescribable. Almost sadistic sometimes.
I'm really sorry, Xiao! I will definitely be praying! :pray:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Definitely in my prayers, Xiao.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will bless xiao's sister, and make her better And let her open up her heart to you and let you heal her, thank you Father for all you have done and will do in her life, in Your most holy name, Amen
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image