Odd prayer

Share your prayer requests here.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Odd prayer

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Ok, i gotta ask for prayer for one of my good friends...the thing is, I can't say what the problem is. But i will say that it was hard to find out, and he needs a LOT of support and prayer right now. And maybe some prayer for me and others around him, because this is not a normal problem that you'd expect to work with...just pray that we'll be given the wisdom on how to deal with this!
Thanks so much! :pray:
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

I shall be praying.
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

*prays*
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

:pray: You got it.

Give us an update when you can, mmkay?

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Macpaw wrote::pray: You got it.

Give us an update when you can, mmkay?
Ok, i'll try...might be a while. Thanks so much though!!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Dear Father,
I know that You work in all things, this problem coming to soccerLOTR's and others attention is Your plan. You know the problem, Lord, and You have placed soccerLOTR and the other friends and family in this persons life for an express purpose. I pray that You will give soccerLOTR and the others the wisdom and decernment they need to help, and that You would pour out Your grace on the friend.
Lord, you made everyone, and You have given them the chance to live lives for You, I pray that You would call this person to live for You, and that he will be able to answer you without holding back, that he can throw off the weights that bind him and be free.
You said in Hebrews 12:1 that we should cast off ever sin and burden that clings to us so we can run to Jesus, give the grace this friend needs to be able to do that Lord. I pray all of this in Your mighty name and for the furtherence of your kingdom,
Amen.
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Thank you!

Edit: just to give a short update...the prayers really helped. my friend is doing A LOT better, and my other friend who was also having some problems in this situation is also doing better. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Please avoid double posting - Mac

Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Praise God. Never forget that He is always there, God is with you and your friends.
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Ok, i know i said everything was a lot better...well, it just got really tough and complicated again. Continued prayer would be amazing, thanks.

Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Dear Father,
I pray that You would continue to do a work in this situation. Protect those involved from the influences of the world, please keep SoccerLOTR safe within your arms.
Continue to help him and others know what to do and what to say, please just continue to be there in this situation.
amen

Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

I have been and will continue to pray for you, your friends and all that are involved. :pray:

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Thank you guys so much...the prayers have really helped, i don't want to say everything is all better, cause whenever i say that, the world starts to crash again, but I really can see God's work in my friends in this, and I just want to thank you again for all the prayers!

Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

God be praised, and may He continue to work in everyones lives in this situation. May He draw many to His side.

Continue to have faith, continue to have hope, continue to have love.

Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Dear God, Thank you that you have worked this out in this person's friend's life. Please Continue to do so. Help them to love you, and if they do, please help them to continue to love you and help their walk with you to go good. Thank you for everything you have done, and will do. Amen.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

well...good news first...my 2 friends and I are slowly figuring out God's will for us at this time, and we are finally getting to be at peace about it.

Bad news is that one of my friends was just told about the possibility of something...which would not be good, so we're all kind of worried and unsure...it deals with the original topic of this prayer, so still things are kind of in the air.

Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

I hope all goes well!! :pray:
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Thanks!!