Pray for me

Please

Share your prayer requests here.
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Pray for me

Post by Abigail »

I have come down with something, probably just a cold, but I hope it won't turn in to something worse. My throat hurts and my nose is stuffy and all that other good stuff (not) Please pray that I get better soon.

Thanks!

-Abipaw
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I'll be praying for you, Abigail! Hope you get better soon.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Same here!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Thanks for praying guys! I am not as tired as I was or as weak, but my throat is still sore, my throat is still stuffy and my voice is mostly gone (it was gone yesterday) but I hope I can make it to church today and our churfh Valentines Day banquet (sp) on monday. :)

-Abipaw
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)