mission trip

Share your prayer requests here.
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

mission trip

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

I am going on a mission trip this summer. But we are preparing for it now.
I have to fill out an application, go to all the meetings, meet with an accountiblty partner, and well, I'm justed plained scared. This is the first year for me. I thought about quiting, but I know that's not what God wants; he wants me live my life for him! He never said it would be easy. it's definitely going to be hard, I mean we'll be going all the way to Alanta, Georgia with only one bathroom break! This probably the biggest thing I have ever done, so please pray for me. I have my first meeting on sunday.

Thank you.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, how exciting! \:D/ I'm sure that this will be a stretching experience, but in a good way! God will be with you, even when it feels like you can't do it. :)
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

So, you're going on a mission trip in Georgia? o_0
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

danadelfos wrote:So, you're going on a mission trip in Georgia? o_0
Yeah, It's going to be quite a drive. We live several states away.
Catspaw wrote:Wow, how exciting! \:D/ I'm sure that this will be a stretching experience, but in a good way! God will be with you, even when it feels like you can't do it. :)
Thanks Catspaw for those encouraging words. :)
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Dear God, I pray that You will bless Zelda Jacobs. Please help her not to be scared. I know that you can work things out, and Help her to remember Philippians 4:13.
I can Do All things through Christ who strengthens me
I know that you can help her. Just please let her feel close to you. I love you, and I know that she does too. Thank you for all that you've done, and all that you will do. In your most holy name I pray, Amen.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

it's great that you're going on this trip! I will definately pray for you through this! God go with you.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)