Urgent - Steven

Share your prayer requests here.
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Urgent - Steven

Post by PJ »

Ok, well a member of a forum that I'm a member of, attempted to commit suicide last night. He, Steven, wrote his close friend, Heather, a note saying that he was going to sneak sleeping pills and end his life last night. He's been through a lot of deaths and so has Heather. Well, Heather posted his "goodbye pm" on the forum and I found it around 1 AM. I prayed so many times last night and this morning. I found out that Heather flew out to NY where Steven is because she told his parents and he was rushed to the ER. Well, she posted and said that he was in a coma, but he woke up. I can't even begin to tell you how strong they've been. They are both only about 14 and they've seen close friends die. At least 20 people they have been really close to have died in their short life.

He was talking and he logged on to the forum. He posted. But now: he had to have surgery and this is the latest update from Heather:
We're losing Steven. Very slowly but he's going and soon he'll be gone for good. I'm sad...and I need someone to hug me but sadly the only one in his hospital room is his pillow and his unconouis body. Y'all, I'm scared. What will my world become without him? I'm learning to cling to Jesus but Steven....

I feel so bad for her. It's just not fair. Please pray for them.
Love is stronger than death.
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

I'll pray for both of them.

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
actinglove299
Sing in the sunshine

Post by actinglove299 »

Macnut wrote:I'll pray for both of them.
Same here.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Dear Jesus, I pray that You will bless Heather And Steven, Be With them and Let them know that you really do love them. Be with Heather Especially Lord, She really needs your strength. And Heavenly Father please Show Steven that Suicide only leads to eternal death, and that you want him to be with you through Eternal Life. Be close to them both, Lord. In your most precious and Holy name I pray, Amen.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

*sigh* Thank you everyone. I truly appreciate it. I know that I can come to you and ask for prayer and you will pray. Thank you.

Now, I come to you with a heavy heart. I found out the story of Steven is a lie. Heather-who is real, made it up. I'm so sorry that you were praying for a person who didn't need it. I don't even know he's real.

I'm sorry about this. It's upsetting members of another forum I'm on. She was banned, along with "Steven" and "her brother". Please pray for her though, because she obviously needs it.
Love is stronger than death.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

I will pray. Thank you for the update P. J. I appreciate it.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

That's ok Paw. J. I'll keep praying for the situation. That must be rough.

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Yeah, i'll definately keep them in prayer, for their salvation and growth, if nothing else. Thanks for telling us!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)