My Pastor

Share your prayer requests here.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

My Pastor

Post by Jonathan »

needs prayer. He might be going to another church to serve, but there are issues at my church now thanks to problems with the district. We had a council meeting yesterday, and I got the impression that he's really torn about it. And I wouldn't be concerned about his possibly leaving (aside from missing him an awful lot), but like I said, we've had issues with the district lately.

So if you could pray that everything would work out fine, and that he would be shown the way he's supposed to go I'd appreciate it. He needs to decide by this weekend.
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

:pray: I know how hard it is for a pastor to consider leaving his congregation.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Is this your church at school?

I'll be praying! It sounds like a complicated situation. :(
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Catspaw wrote:Is this your church at school?
Yep.

I stopped in today to ask him which way he was leaning because I didn't want to ask that at the meeting, and he said he had already decided to stay, and was feeling at peace about that decision, so I'm happy \:D/ We've still got things to work out with the district, but it should be easier now that he's staying.

Edit - double post removed. - Catspaw
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm glad that things turned out so well, and so quickly, too! :D
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

tough decision...I'll pray for him!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)