Please pray for my uncle's cat!

This is important!

Share your prayer requests here.
underdogfan710
Pilgrim

Please pray for my uncle's cat!

Post by underdogfan710 »

She hasn't been drinking water or going to the bathroom for the last couple days. My mom is taking her to the vet right now; my uncle seems pretty concerned. There's a chance that she might not make it.

She's a really sweet cat and I've known since she was a kitten. I would be heartbroken to lose her, and my uncle would be even more. He had multiple scholiosis (or however you spell it) and lives in an apartment by himself -- she's his only company most of the time. He used to live with my grandmother until she died, and he's already lost four cats (three to death, one went to live on a farm because he was too aggressive). Anyway, please pray for her! :pray:
Last edited by underdogfan710 on Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God promises a safe landing, not smooth passage.

:shocking: + :jester: = :mad:
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Sign up for the Second Church faction here http://www.thetoo.com/groupcp.php?g=593 to be able to post there. Your post will be moved once you subscribe.

Pets are really important as companions, especially to someone that lives alone. I hope she's going to be OK!
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
underdogfan710
Pilgrim

Post by underdogfan710 »

Good news! Her blood test came back from the vet and nothing's wrong with the blood. The vet thinks she has an enlarged pancreas, which usually goes away on its own. They're giving her a special type of cat food, and says if she doesn't eat tonight or tomorrow to bring her back in. Things look better, but's she's not completely out of the woods yet, so prayers are appreciated!

Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

underdogfan710 wrote:They're giving her a special type of cat food, and says if she doesn't eat tonight or tomorrow to bring her back in. Things look better, but's she's not completely out of the woods yet, so prayers are appreciated!
When I read that, that's the first thing I thought of. My cat had that problem a few months ago, and we had to start giving him a new cat food (he wasn't happy about that, I might add).
underdogfan710
Pilgrim

Post by underdogfan710 »

Well, as soon as she got home she ate the new cat food and then went and used the litter box, so we're all pretty sure she's going to be okay. Thank you to anyone who prayed!

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Awesomeness! God is amazing!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

That's AWESOME! Please also pray for my cat, because she's pregnant and I can't find her.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image