Prayer for friend's family...

And my brother

Share your prayer requests here.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Prayer for friend's family...

Post by Sarah »

My older brother's best friend died on Saturday.
His family is devastated - They hadn't seen him for almost a year and a half, due to the fact that he's in the air force. He was stationed in Italy, and while on leave for the weekend, he went hiking (or rock climbing, we're getting mixed signals) with two friends. Long story short, he fell down, and was pronounced dead on the spot once they got to him.

The worst part is that he was supposed to come back on Tuesday, and was actually going to be stationed an hour away from where his sister and brother-in-law live in California. Everyone was incredibly excited, including my brother.
My family is equally saddened - He was like an older brother to my sister and I, and an adopted son to my parents. We all basically grew up together, as I'm friends with his younger sister.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated for not only his family, but for my brother as well. My brother called us tonight, very upset, because his friend was really the only one that he had who understood him. I just know this is really hard on him, and prayers would help a lot.

Thanks,
Sarah
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

In my prayers.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. :( I'll be praying!