My Grandmother

needs prayer

Share your prayer requests here.
Bren
Be positive!

My Grandmother

Post by Bren »

It all started when my grandmother went to the ER back on the 29 of last August because she passed out and had been having some health problems, to make a long story short, after a two weeks in one hospital, on Friday they moved her to a different one and discoverd that the stints that had been put in two months earlier were bad and they would need to do surgery.Late Saturday night they lost her and recesitated her, from that point she has had a pacemaker put in, had a secod bypass surgery spent 2 weeks in CCU, 2 weeks in CVICU, 2 weeks in a therapy/recovery center, missed the Thanksgiving reunion at he brothers, broke a wrist and has been doing diayalisis three days a week since Sep of last year. So needless to say her health has gone down hill since last year, she has been to church 2 times since all this started and really needs prayer.

This has been hard on me and my mom too, my mom and dad recently got a divorce and my dad moved to another state and got out of church and got remarried so it has been hard not getting to see my dad much and seeing what my mom and grandmother have been thru. I strugle with math as it is but with all that has happend over the last 2 years my grades have really gone bad.
Last edited by Bren on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

It must be hard, I will be praying for you.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Boo wrote:It must be hard.
I will say there are always times I need encourgement.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Lime Static
Not as new

Post by Lime Static »

I lost my Grandmother last year after a long fight with Lung Cancer. It was terrible. I know what your going through man.

I'll put in a prayer for you, your family, and your grandmother.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Wow, I know what you're going through. I myself lost a grandma to cancer. I'll be praying for you. *nods*
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I will also be praying.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I'm sad to say the situation seems to have gotten worse.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I'm so sorry for your loss, Regis.
Last edited by Angel on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Regis Blackbeard asked me to let you know that his grandmother passed away in her sleep. :( My prayers, as well as many of yours, I know, are with him and his family at this time. :)
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

My grandmomther died about 6 yrs ago and then My grandpa died 3 yrs ago. So I know how you feel and I will be praying for your family.
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

Catspaw wrote:Regis Blackbeard asked me to let you know that his grandmother passed away in her sleep. :( My prayers, as well as many of yours, I know, are with him and his family at this time. :)
Oh my word!! No wonder he hasn't been on. I don't know what I'd do if that happened to me. I'll be praying for him.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

The visitation went great. On a side note If you want you can pm me if you have comments, I am doing great with starting public school.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Regis asked me to pass the following along:
Well............................... the funeral was today. Her pastor both past and present spoke along with her nephew. I had a crying spell earlier and to clear it up for ya'll pm me if you wish. This is one time I don't need you to withdraw.
It sounds like the funeral was hopefully a time of memories from the past and the present. :) My continued prayers are with Regis and his family, and I'm sure that many of yours are as well! I know it's appreciated.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I happened to be going through this topic an I wanted to thank all of you for your continued prayers and ask you tro remember us as the holidays are right around the corner. I also welcome uplifting pm's I beleive I mentioned in a earlier topic that my health has not been good either and I still need prayer.
ImageImageImage
logos linked