pray, please.

Share your prayer requests here.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Family problems

Post by Candy »

Hi,
My family is starting up a store. and They really want it to work. But the problem is all 4 of us children feel like they're neglecting us more, and trying to help the store more. The other day my dad got our whole family either in tears or extremely mad. It was not a good day. and the store is having us work like 12-15 hour days. It ridiculous! If you could just pray that mom and dad would treat us better and that this store would go in the center of God's will, that would be amazing!
Thanks, ~Elise
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I'll be praying for your family, Candy. *nods*
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I'll be praying for you, Candy. That must be very hard.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

thank y'all so much for praying. Things are much better! The first week of the open store went good. please keep praying that things will be in the center of God's will here. Thanks, ~Elise
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

UPDATE: have people stopped praying for this? lets put it this way... dad was on depression meds there 4 a while and then some people prayed 4 him and he thought he was healed. now it's not that i don't believe in miracles, but dad is now the grumpiest person i know. Oh, and to top that, one of my best friends just joined the army and is leaving this summer. :(
Image Image
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

Hey, Candy. I'll continue to pray for your family. I want you to know that I'm here for you if you need me any time. Just let me know and we can talk. I'll also pray for your friend who is leaving this summer and that the time while they're gone will pass quickly so they can be back in your presence.
*returns*
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Leaves wrote:Hey, Candy. I'll continue to pray for your family. I want you to know that I'm here for you if you need me any time. Just let me know and we can talk. I'll also pray for your friend who is leaving this summer and that the time while they're gone will pass quickly so they can be back in your presence.
thank you so much. You don't know how much that means to me.
Image Image
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I'll continue to pray for you, Candy. Just remember, that God is with you always, and through him you can find strength to get past these times.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I'll be praying Candy.
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

I as well, will keep you in my prayers.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Thanks Everybody!
Image Image
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

I will keep you in my prayers. I know hwat it is like for someone you know to leave for the army. :pray:
hegavemelife
Life, The Universe, and Everything
Life, The Universe, and Everything
Location: 3323 Asif Lane SE, Margaritaville, IA 50309 - No, seriously, the ToO!

Post by hegavemelife »

Candy, I know how you feel. My parents also own a store, and have for three years. I'll tell you beginning is the hardest. I'll keep praying for you =)
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Thanks Everyone. I can feel that people have been praying. My dad's doing better, an amazing Christian guy came into the store the other day and prophesied and said that in a year It's gonna be prospering more than we can ever imagine. :D \:D/
Image Image
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

That is wonderful. I hope everyhting keeps going uphill. everyone has their hard times in their life mentally and spiritually. I will continue to pray for you guys.