Urgent Prayer Request!

a friend's unborn baby...

Share your prayer requests here.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Urgent Prayer Request!

Post by Ruthie »

I posted this in the Girls faction, but I wanted to post it here too...so, I'm just quoting what I wrote int the GF.
Alright so...bit of background history. My neighbor, his name is Nick- he's eighteen. We've known each other since we were 8 and 6- we've grown up together. Well, he and his girlfriend are having a baby. >_>

But, that's not the point that needs prayer, Kristen (his girlfriend) had an ultrasound the other day- and chances are the the baby might not live. Or, she may carry it full term and that it will die. It's heartbreaking for the family, for Nick especially. *Kristin still doesn't fully grasp it...*

So, if you could just pray for this little life, and pray for God's will to be done, even if it's taking this baby to heaven- that it will give them a peace. So....yeah. It's hard for everybody.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

That is so sad. I hope the baby survives, but it's God's will either way. He knows best, and that's cool.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

The news this morning from the sonographer was sad. No heartbeat was detected. The baby is now resting peacefully and safely in the arms of his loving creator. The next few days are going to be tough for Nick and Kristin (the teen parents). They have been on a roller coaster of emotions the past few weeks, from shock and denial to acceptance and now grief.

Thanks for all your prayers, this is going to be really hard for all of them.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Lexie wrote:The news this morning from the sonographer was sad. No heartbeat was detected. The baby is now resting peacefully and safely in the arms of his loving creator. The next few days are going to be tough for Nick and Kristin (the teen parents). They have been on a roller coaster of emotions the past few weeks, from shock and denial to acceptance and now grief.

Thanks for all your prayers, this is going to be really hard for all of them.
That is so sad, I feel so bad for them. May God bless them and give them peace in this most difficult time. :pray:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.