My dad

really needs prayer

Share your prayer requests here.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

My dad

Post by Ruthie »

He's getting older, and his current job is too physically (and mentally) tasking on him....he's executive chef at a local university- but it's crazy there for him. nobody works, and he's the type of person who can't let a job go undone. he's being overworked....and, it's really hard on him. I've never seen him this bad in his life. :mecry:

he's applied for some jobs, but- we're really just praying that something comes through, because- I don't know how much longer he can last.....

A new job might even require us to move- and truthfully- at this point we'd definitely welcome that. my dad really needs prayer, 1) that he can last until he finds something else 2) that he finds another job and 3) that he just gets the joy of the Lord back...his job is really getting him down. my dad like, never cries- but he broke down this evening over something really small. it's really hard to see him like this...

thanks everybody...

~Ruthie
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

I'll be praying, Ruthie! I always hate to see my parents stressed out and pushed to their limits. It's horrible, and I know that I always feel helpless.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Oh my word.... My dad never cries either. For the first time, I saw him cry when his older brother died... It was scary. I feel your hurt. I will pray... long and hard, and without ceasing! I'll even mention it to whatever classes I can at school tomorrow. You are in my prayer, Ruthie. And your father, whole-heartedly.

Amor, Danielle.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I'll definitely be praying!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Awh, I'm sorry to hear that, Ruthie. I always feel helpless when my parents are pushed to their limits as well. Your dad and family will be in my prayers. *nods*