Can't Sleep...

Or sit...

Share your prayer requests here.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Can't Sleep...

Post by Termite »

Alright. This whole week I have not been able to get a decent night's rest. This whole morning I was yawning and felt like I was sleep-walking while baby-sitting. I'm so tired - not even tired, weary. I can't fall asleep at night, and then once I finally fall asleep it's not a deep sleep. On sunday and Monday I was dreaming yet conscious enough to know when I rolled over. *sighs* I stretched out on our upstairs hallway after literally crawling up the stairs.

And I can't sit. I bruised my tailbone... 3.5 weeks ago, and it's still healing. I should say that I can't sit comfortably. It's still healing... like a bruise will... but it's getting annoying. *sighs* I tried to take the ball away from my teammate, slipped, and sat down. Unusual? I've doen that millions of times - even smacked into the ground; it's never bruised...

And also, I sprained my left thumb back in July... around the 8th, and it's still 'sprained'. I can't bend it like I can my other one... and I have to tape it to play soccer. And the tape doesn't always stay... <_< Please pray.
Thanks...
~I_<3_Kaka
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

That must be quite annoying! I'll be praying that you start to feel better, and can get some restful sleep.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I_<3_Kaka wrote:Alright. This whole week I have not been able to get a decent night's rest. This whole morning I was yawning and felt like I was sleep-walking while baby-sitting. I'm so tired - not even tired, weary. I can't fall asleep at night, and then once I finally fall asleep it's not a deep sleep. On sunday and Monday I was dreaming yet conscious enough to know when I rolled over. *sighs* I stretched out on our upstairs hallway after literally crawling up the stairs.
I had similar problems a while back, and it drove me nuts. I can never remember being more frustrated.

I don't know if any advice I can offer will help, but what I found was able to fix it was to go to bed and get up the same time every day--and the earlier the better. That fixed the problem for me.
And I can't sit. I bruised my tailbone... 3.5 weeks ago, and it's still healing. I should say that I can't sit comfortably. It's still healing... like a bruise will... but it's getting annoying.
heh, I've been there. Was walking funny for a good three weeks. I'll pray it gets better.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Thanks guys... I slept better last night, since I had a soccer game and wore myself out playing in 90* weather. Yeesh. My thumb's doing slightly better, but now I'm sore, and my tailbone hurts even more because I was stupid enough to play keeper... *sighs* Anyway. That's my own fault.

Oh, and two of my teammates hurt their ankles... or rather, the guys on the other team did. ----- was able hop off and then limp to the family car, but ---- had to be carried up to their car.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein