Hiccups

Share your prayer requests here.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Hiccups

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

If I've asked for prayer before for this, I'm sorry... I just don't ever remember bringing it up.

So, for the past 4 months, and who knows how much longer (let's just say she's had them before school got out before summer, she still has them, and school is about to start again), my sister has had the hiccups.

Please pray that they go away, or something, anything. God's will! She's gone to three Doctor's. Two couldn't do anything, one gave her medication - which didn't work. They speed up sometimes, slow down at times, she can sleep with them, but it just kind of disturbs her life style, her work, a lot of her own things she does.

Please pray. I've practically been rallying everyone to prayer for her to have them go away. My whole school knows, and then my whole church knows, and I know they are praying.

Also, everyone has suggested cures (the usual things, like water, holding nose, things like that). She's tried EVERYTHING practically. And they haven't gone away. Plus, my best friends, the Parishes, suggested she come down and touch their electric fence any time of the day. See if that helps. Totally Emily and Sara, of course (Ryan can always use a little humor).

So, yeah, please pray! Sister is about to start school too again... and hiccups won't help!

Her name is Alisha.

Gracias, everyone. Amor, Danielle.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Danielle, you and I have had differences lately, and I'd like to apologize. I've been un-Christian, we are both Christians and Adventures in Odyssey fans. I'll try to be softer and kinder, especially in debating. :slap: :D

About this post. I feel so bad for her. That must be horrifying, having something that doesn't kill you but will not go away. What a horrible thing to live through. Tonight, as I go to bed, I will try to remember you and her as I pray. May God bless and give His peace and help to you and your sister. :pray:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.