My Dad

Share your prayer requests here.
connies#1fan
Found

My Dad

Post by connies#1fan »

My dad is in the National Guards. He is going to be going to somewhere in the Middle East this coming December. It is going to be a hard time for me, my sister, and my mom. The good thing about it though is that he should only be gone for 6 months. Most people have to go for 12 months. My dad is a PA (physicans assistant), so he should have a shorter tour.

So, please pray for my family. We are going to be going through some hard times soon. Thanks everyone.
"The Call" - Regina Spektor
You'll come back
When it's over
No need to say good bye..
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, I'm sure that it will be difficult for your family while he's gone. I'll be praying for you and your family!
connies#1fan
Found

Post by connies#1fan »

Yeah, it will be. Thanks for the prayer! I know it will mean a lot.
You'll come back
When it's over
Follower of Christ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Follower of Christ »

My dad's in the Army and he's been overseas twice-once for 9 monthes, once for what was supporsed to be a year. He got hurt about 7 monthes in so he came home early. :(
I know it will be hard for you. Keep in mind that God truly loves you through this situation and will help you if you ask. :pray:
Last edited by Follower of Christ on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jesus is ready for anyone who is ready for him.
connies#1fan
Found

Post by connies#1fan »

Mandy0815 - Thank you for sharing that with me. It means a lot to know that there are other people on the ToO who have gone throught the same sort of situation. I hope that you father wasn't hurt too badly and that he was/is able to recover. Thank you for reminding me of that. I keep on trying to remember that, but as you well know, it can be hard.
You'll come back
When it's over
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

I will be praying for you and your family. I have a friend that her dad is going to be joining adn is leaving for like 6 months for training and she is scared that he will have to go overseas. Just keep in mind that God will protect your dad with all that is in him.
connies#1fan
Found

Post by connies#1fan »

Thank you DrummerChick. It is good to know that there are people who are praying for me and my family.

If anyone is wondering, I found out recently that my dad is leaving our town on December 12, at about 10:30 Central Time. So, if anyone thinks about us around that time or at all that day, extra prayer is definately appreciated.
You'll come back
When it's over