He gives and takes away...

...but it's still so hard.

Share your prayer requests here.
Arwen
No way I broke the window

He gives and takes away...

Post by Arwen »

Last night the (19 or 20 year old) daughter of the president of the Bible college and one of our pastors was fatally injured in a car accident and died during the night. Please pray for the family. The girl's name was Christina.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Hannahjiejie
Animatronic

Post by Hannahjiejie »

Oh wow. That is awful. I will definitely be praying for their family. And for you.

Hannah
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

I will pray.

Everyone should have a happy dance.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I will pray as well.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

The Face to Face (see 1st Corinthians 13:12) service is Wednesday at 11am. Anyone is free to watch online at www.ggwo.org, not that I'm prompting anyone to. It's a rather incredible experience when one of the Body goes Home. I can't really explain it. Yes, there's grieving and sadness...but there's also the most amazing peace and joy...and eventually awe at what God uses. If anyone IS interested in watching Wednesday morning, I have a feeling you'll get something out of it, even though you didn't know this girl. God is incredible, even in death.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless