My cousin

Ashlie

Share your prayer requests here.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

My cousin

Post by Candy »

On Wewdnesday Night, She ran away from home. no one knoes where's she's at, where she's going, or if she went with anyone. I'm crying as I write this... She and I were never close, but she was still a good friend. please pray for her, her parents, siblings her grandparents and the rest of her family.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I will pray, Candy.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Follower of Christ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Follower of Christ »

Candy,
I'm sorry this happened. I hope that she'll come back and that her family will still except her. I'll try to remember to pray for you and you're relatives.
Jesus is ready for anyone who is ready for him.
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Oh Candy! My heart cries for your loss. I hope God will lead you to her, swiftly.

I'll be praying.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Well she came back tuesday morning. But we need to pray for her. She's under major conviction.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image