I'm not sure if this is the place for it...

Share your prayer requests here.
Danae
Gold Member

I'm not sure if this is the place for it...

Post by Danae »

I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place, but I'm putting it here anyway.

I just wanted to ask for some prayer. My family and I are adopting a little boy from China and waited 43 days over the longest time line for our LOA (Letter Of Acceptance). We were ready to give up hope and face the fact that we weren't being accepted when we got the LOA today. My parents will be heading for China in about six weeks to pick up my new little brother, Levi. Please pray that they will get everything done that needs to be done before they leave and that they'll be able to go before the Trade Fair, which would make flights go up double because of the popularity of it. Thanks!
-Danae
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Wow, that's exciting! I'll pray for you!

This should actually be in Odyssey Church... a mod can move it later.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

*Moved to Prayer Closet* ~Shadowfax
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

I'll definitely be praying, Danae! Congrats on the new addition to your family. :)
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Danae
Gold Member

Post by Danae »

Thanks!!!
-Danae