Watson VS. a deer...

Share your prayer requests here.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Watson VS. a deer...

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Hey everybody,

Dr. Watson just called on his way home from work and said that he hit a deer. :o His car is all crumpled in on the front with the headlights hanging out, although he sounded okay though shaky.

If you could pray that he could get home alright and the car isn't too badly damaged, we would appreciate it. :)

Edit: Oooops, in my haste I didn't post this in the Prayer Closet. Sorry, mods. :anxious:
Last edited by Laura Ingalls on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I will pray, Miss Ingalls and Dr. Watson.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

That stinks. :(

It's not very fun to hit a deer, I know from *cough* personal experience. :noway:
...I hate marquees.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Well, the guy who towed the car thought it seemed totaled. Ugh. :noway:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

It's a high possibility it is totalled... (a nudge could total a car in some cases)

I'll pray. That's bad. I'll pray his back doesn't get problems. Amor, Danielle.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

It's not totaled! Yay! \:D/ The repairs are ONLY going to come to $5,180! :thud: But fortunately we don't have to pay that...good ol' insurance.

*sings* "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there!"
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You're like a walking commercial, Laura! \:D/ I'm glad that Dr. Watson is okay and that the insurance is there to cover the repairs.