Urgently Needed Prayer

Share your prayer requests here.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Urgently Needed Prayer

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Um, well, it seems I'm having problems with school. While I love my school and sometimes the people in it, someone wants to tear me down and make sure I have no friends and stop being the real me.

So, could you guys pray that these problems go away? I've given it to God, but I finally had to resort in telling another human cause it got so bad. I don't get why this one person just wants to make my life miserable. And "supposedly" she's my friend herself....

Thanks. I would greatly appreciate it... I don't ever feel welcomed at a new school, and this isn't helping.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Um, well, it seems I'm having problems with school. While I love my school and sometimes the people in it, someone wants to tear me down and make sure I have no friends and stop being the real me.

So, could you guys pray that these problems go away? I've given it to God, but I finally had to resort in telling another human cause it got so bad. I don't get why this one person just wants to make my life miserable. And "supposedly" she's my friend herself....

Thanks. I would greatly appreciate it... I don't ever feel welcomed at a new school, and this isn't helping.
*prays*

done...
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Just prayed. I hope your problems are resolved soon.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I prayed also.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Thanks guys.

While the problem hasn't necessarily left, it wasn't touched on today. She seemed friendly to me, the girl, but it could change at any time. She never said anything about the e-mail, as neither did I, but... time will tell. Friends have always been a hard thing for me. It hurt to read what she said. I try not to take it too seriously and to not let it hit home, but I always seem I try my hardest to be everything perfect everyone wants all the time at the same time... and I can't make it happen. I think it's because it is who I am... I struggle with who I am and what I'm supposed to be, and the likes of a teenager... It never works out, and I don't know if it ever will be...

Thanks everyone. If you could keep praying, I'd love it.

Amor, Danielle.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

I'll pray. Romans 12:20 (essentially says be nice to people who are not nice to you and by that you will "heap coals of fire on their head")