A Small Prayer Request

Share your prayer requests here.
Jugglah
I'm memorable

A Small Prayer Request

Post by Jugglah »

This is isn't really serious or big, but I'm doing a juggling routine tonight at my state homeschool convention for the talent show, and while I've performed it lots of times, I've never done it in front of at least a thousand people, which is what I'm expecting the turnout to be tonight. So please pray for my nerves and for me to not mess it up too much - or if I do, to be able to accept it. ;) Thanks, guys!
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'll be praying Jugglah! I would be SOOO nervous, I hate doing things in front of a ton of people too! O:)

Let us know how it turns out.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Thanks to everyone who prayed for me! It went pretty well, I think. I dropped more than I wanted to, but I didn't act like it bothered me, and that's the important part. A lot of people said they enjoyed it, so that made me happy. Oh, yeah, and I didn't know how many people were going to be there, but apparently, it was about 5,000. :mad: I'm really glad I didn't know that before. :D Anyway, thanks again!
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I'm glad to hear it went well! :D