Please Pray For My Grandfather

Share your prayer requests here.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Please Pray For My Grandfather

Post by Sapphire »

Please pray for my grandfather. He has been forgetting things lately and I just want you to pray that it is nothing serious. Thank you for your prayers
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

:pray:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thank you American Eagle.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Sapphire wrote:Thank you American Eagle.
You're very welcome. May God bless him with good memory. :D
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Update

He seems to be doing fairly better. He still has some problems. He is getting dizzy spells. His driving is not very good. Please pray that he will drive safely. The other day he was in our home. The home we have called home for over a decade. He just noticed what our ceiling looked like. Please continue to pray for his memory.