Major, Major Prayer Request!

After baby Jonathan's death, the family is facing a potential miscarriage.

Share your prayer requests here.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Major, Major Prayer Request!

Post by American Eagle »

A few weeks back, I posted PLEASE READ: This Family Needs Prayer, which requested prayer for the family of a less-than-a-year-old boy who died. Now that same family is facing the miscarriage of their newest baby.

Here is something a close friend of mine posted, asking for prayer, which I paraphrased.
There has been some complications with the baby. The baby is supposed to be floating in amniotic fluid inside the placenta, but there is very little amniotic fluid, which could cause the baby to be born prematurely and cause serious health problems. If you could all be praying for my mom and the baby. I would greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure she will too.
Now, not only did they lose baby Jonathan, but now are facing a potential miscarriage. PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM.

EDIT:
Also read the new update below!
Last edited by American Eagle on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

That's so terrible. I feel so bad for them. Yes, I will pray for them and their unborn baby.

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will pray as well. :pray:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Major Update!
The baby has been born! He is 29 weeks old, and we're praying he'll survive. Although most babies born at this age live, his lungs are under-developed. This is what his older brother posted on Facebook: "Last night my mom had an emergency c-section. The baby is a boy and it seems ok but they aren't sure yet." PLEASE pray for the mother, baby and family! :pray:
Last edited by American Eagle on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.