Please Pray

For my Best Friend

Share your prayer requests here.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Please Pray

Post by Candy »

Please pray for my best friend. Her Mom is abusing her and her 4 other children, Well, I know At least her, and her brother. She's Physically, Mentally, and verbally abusing My best friend. And I know that she's Verbally abusing My best friend's Brother. Please Pray. she came into work yesterday and said that her mom had slapped her across the face, And she had said F*** you to her little brother. She does alot more than this. And this morning when My bff came into work, She said her mom told her that she can't say the real reason why she was an hour late. I know that it was worse than it was yesterday. Just pray for B. I can't say her real name, or else she might get into trouble. please pray for her, her family and her mom especially that she will stop doing this.

Thanks,
~Candy.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Praying hard. :pray:
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

I shall pray for your friend, her siblings, and her mom.

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

I will most definitely be praying!

If you haven't already told you're parents, I would go ahead and do so. And a call to Child Services might be neccesary.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Thanks to everyone for the prayers. It seems that they are working. Nothing has happened to b since my last post. So thanks to everyone for the prayers. :D
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

I agree with Over The Rainbow that you should tell your parents. This is a very serious situation which needs intervention from Child Protective Services. This is one of those things that requires more than just prayer. Although we should do that, also.

Jeremy
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Thanks Everyone! Her mom has gotten WAAAAYYYY Better. She hasn't done anything since that last post.... but now, a new problem arises. B's Hair has been falling out by the handful. They can't figure out what's wrong with her... she's supposed to go in for bloodwork on wednesday, but B's Sooooo scared. #1, because She's afraid she'll lose all her hair, and #2 she's Scared spitless of needles, so the bloodwork's not gonna be easy for her.
Image Image
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

I know this is A double Post, but I figured I would be allowed in this situation.

Bethany's Doing a lot worse. She's so sick today, they took her to the hospital. She's so weak. Please. I'm so Scared for her. I would go see her, but she's been on vacation two states away when all this happened, so, I can't. Please pray.
Thanks.

~Candy
Image Image
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Praying hard. :pray: Don't worry, our God is awesome, as you know and as you saw from the last prayer request. If something happens to her, it's His plan, and He wants only the best for her. :pray:
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Thanks I_N. :)

Update: She's get Bronchitus, sinus infection and ear infection. She's finished up her antibiotics, and she's not any better. :( Just keep praying for her.

New Request: We think My dad had a heart attack yesterday. His Chest just randomly started hurting so bad he couldn't talk, and then he was disoriented. Just pray for him too please.
Image Image
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Wow! I'll be praying for all these things!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

I as well. One step closer to finding the problem and one new one to test faith. :)
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

ty 2 everyone. bethany's doing better! she's on new antibiotics, an my dad's def. doing better. :)
Image Image
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Praise His Name! :worship:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Invisible Ninja wrote:Praise His Name! :worship:
Indeed!

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

I'm so glad that things are working out for you Candy! God is Good! \:D/ \:D/
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

ok, please pray very hard for her right now.
her mom's trying to drop her off away from her house. PLEASE PRAY!!! i'm scared and she's crying. God's the only one that can help her. thanks.
Image Image
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Candy wrote:ok, please pray very hard for her right now.
her mom's trying to drop her off away from her house. PLEASE PRAY!!! i'm scared and she's crying. God's the only one that can help her. thanks.
Oh noes! I'll be surely praying again. Wow, that is very scary. :pray:

Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'll be praying too.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

hey, update: later that same day as my last post, her mom dropped her off at my house. she was sobbing. her mom had scratched her and kept putting her down with her words....and then, she just dropped her off at my house, told my parents a bunch of untrue things, and left. they came back for her a while later. only after beggings and pleadings by b to come home. b's mom came in the other day and stated telling my moms all sorts of lies about b being crazy. nothing has happened since then, but please continue to pray.
Image Image