My Dad

Prayer Requested

Share your prayer requests here.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

My Dad

Post by Fang-wa »

Hey guys, well my dad has recently had a few problems regarding high blood pressure. And so in a few days now he's going to have a medical thing to measure it to see if he can do this thing with me and some other people but they won't let him go if he's got too high blood pressure, and he really wants to go which is making him nervous which is making the blood pressure stay high, so it'd be appreciated it if y'all would lift up a prayer for him if it comes to mind.
Sorry about the lack of details, if you know me much you'll know how little I can say about my real life..

Thanx people!

~ The Invisible Ninja
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

:pray:

Is there any new news?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Sorry I didn't know anyone had replied to this. :anxious: Yes at the last minute we prayed over him, some peoples laying hands on, and he went in and came back and said that it was lower than it had ever been before for like months! \:D/ And he made it through! So thanx for your prayers y'all! :D
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Praise God! I'm very happy for his improvement! :D
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.