please pray for my brother

Share your prayer requests here.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

please pray for my brother

Post by Candy »

URGENT:my brother (well, pretty much my brother, i think of him as my brother.)
I've been folowing him on xanga and facebook, and here are some of his posts:

well life has been kinda unstable here for me and well i messed up big time. on new years eve i tried to kill myself by dragging a knife down my wrist, luckily my frends stpped the bleeding and helped watch me, making sure i didnt get another knife or sharp object in my hand. i dont regret what i did, i wish it wouldnt have happened but i dont regret it. about a week later i did it agian and well my friends convinced me to get help... i went to portsmouth regional hospital an was put in the behavior helth unit (bhu) i am finally home after spending 10 days there, i was diagnosed with manic depression, meaning i have mood swings that go rom extreme happy to extreame depression. i am on some meds for that one. i also was diagnosed with schophrania- active. that basicall is that i hear voices in my head and see things that arnt really there. i have been like this for a few years now but was afraid of getting help... now that i have gotten help i feel better, well aslong as i take my meds... During my time there i met some wicked awesome people and that helped a lot. one of those people is a girl named teddi who was there for the same reasons i was, we are also interested in a lot of the same things and like me she is a theatre dork. i hung out with her and we talked a lot while there. she is staying the rest of the weekend but hopefully we can hang out next week. all in all..... i have some issues that i have been dealing wiht but now i kno what actions to take to help counteract the issues.
Where to begin, a lot has happened since i last wrote on here. i am now dating a lovely young lady named kari czermin, she makes me so happy. i have been in and out of the hospital due ot attempts at suicide because i have severe manic depression and schizophrania, it isnt fun. i am very optomistic about life right now, kari has been helping me wiht that. She knows about my mental condition yet she still cares about me and hasnt turnesd away from me, that really impressed me cuz almost everyone else i was friends with has turned against me since my diagnoses. my last hospital visit brought me closer to a lady named Sonya and i have been corresponding with her since i last got out. She is a very nice lady. I originally met her on my first visit to the hospital in january but got closer on this most recent visit.
he sounded like he was doing great there, that was in July. and now this was his most recent facebook status:
can someone give me 3 reasons to live or i will end it at 9 tonight i promise this
please Please PLEASE PLEASE pray!
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Praying. :pray:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Wow... I just read all that and am shocked. :shock: Oh wow. Praying! :pray:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

now he posts:
reading cuz i wanna die but people already made excuses y i shouldnt and well i still wanna do it but i guess i will find a way to see that people care about me and i should be hqppy but i am not, so hopefully music and reading will cheer me up, doubt it but i am gonna try and pray to god it helps cuz i am home alone and have the opertunity to end it easily but i am fighting myself cuz a few people have begged me..
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Wow, Candy... do you know if he's saved? If not, it looks like he really needs to be. :yes:

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

He's not....
Image Image
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Candy wrote:He's not....
Okay. I'll still be praying for him. Wowser. :pray:

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

Praying hard, I know what that feels like.
The good ol' ToO.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Well, He came to our house for like 2 and a half weeks, and since that's like 10 states away, it was pretty awesome. He seemed fine. He got back home, and proposed to his girlfriend, she said yes, and they haven't set a date yet. He's So Happy. And I'm happy for him :)
Image Image
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

He proposed to his girlfriend only weeks after having a suicidal bout? :-s
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

I will kepp him in my prayers. And I know people that have tried and have commited suicide so I know where he is coming from in a way.