my life is well not very good right now

Share your prayer requests here.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am glad your heart is good. I am still praying for you.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

THanks. I fond out tomorrow if I got into the house and then dont know how long it will be before I get in becaue they only have ony bed open. So please pray that I I get the bed I relaly need this
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

I'll tell my family about this .

P.S. i'm praying 4 u. ;)
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

Thanks and still dont know but being that it is only 1:30 in the morning i am thinking it will be a while but Iam all nerves. I need this so bad and well it is kinda life or death at this moment for me.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

But you have the decision to choose life. You can't let Satan prod and poke you to thinking anything about death. "The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy. I have come, that they might have life[/b[, and life more abundant." John 10:10 Keep your head up and don't lose sight of God. Still praying. =)
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

Thanks guys. Still havent heard anything. If i dont hear anything by tomorrow at noon I am calling them myself.