my life is well not very good right now

Share your prayer requests here.
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

my life is well not very good right now

Post by overcomer91 »

I am relaly struggling with some stuff right now. I struggle with Panic attacks which I havent had one in 2 weeks today. w00t w00t. I also am trying to overcome some other really serious things and well it is realyl really hard to get over this that I need to. It has been part of my life for two years and i kinda relie on it. I dotn drink or smoke or do drugs but it is still a very well dangerous addiction that i have that isnt good for me. If you guys could keep me in your prayers that woudl be amazing.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Wow, O91, I'm glad you have had a break from the panic attacks! But I can hardly imagine everything you're going though. I'll be praying. :pray: God bless you, sister in Christ! :D
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

I start theraphy tomorrow for this other thing. I am so excited yet nervous out of my skin. And thanks
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Alright. I've been praying for you the past few nights; I really hope everything goes well! And you're welcome. :D

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

Thanks again. I went to my first tehraphy seesion today and it went well i guess. I am going back next week cuz it is going to take a while to put this broken person back together again.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying for you.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'll be praying for you too.
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

Thanks guys. I have gotten well worse I guess you could say. I at this moment dont care to stop or even try to stop.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Wowser. Thanks for all the updates on you, and I'll still be praying!

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Stop. Whatever you're doing. If you're cutting, or whatever. Just stop. Through whatever it is away. Get on your knees and pray. Unless it's a Christian therapist who can guide you, they can't be much help spiritually. Only God can put that broken person back together. Yes, I'll be praying, but since I can tell it's serious, you have to try to help yourself as well. Never alone.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

I cant just stop. I tried. I relapsed last night and today.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

You can stop, but you have to really want to stop and have a reason why you need to stop that will motivate you. But even then you can't do it alone, you have to pray, and I'm praying for you too, but you have to pray too and God will carry you through.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

overcomer91 wrote:I cant just stop. I tried. I relapsed last night and today.
I'll be honest, I stuggled with an addiction for about... three years? Bad one. It takes an effort to quit, and a LOT of prayer, but it is possible. Sometimes I elapse back into my old rhythm, and then have to pray and ask God to forgive me. But you have to shove the thoughts out of your head to do whatever it is. Then get out your Bible and read it. Read it until your thoughts are consumed. Memorize a verse and repeat it all day. Rebuke the thoughts whenever they pop in using the name of Jesus. You have to do something to help yourself along with praying, otherwise you won't be able to break out of it.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

Well I am doing better I guess you could say. I am going to be telling my parents about my issues on sunday. And am looking into a treatment center because that is possibly what I will need. I am looking at Remuda ranch so yeha. Thanks everyone for the prayers
Danae
Gold Member

Post by Danae »

I'll keep you in my prayers, overcomer91! The people on this thread have already given great advice and I back it up. This can be overcome, but not on your own; you need Jesus Christ to walk with you through this step-by-step. It'll be hard, but all things are possible with Christ!
-Danae
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

Thanks guys. I told my parents today. And it was the hardest thing that I have ever done. And I am set on going to Remuda Ranch to get the help that I need but I have encountered a very very large problem. I dont think our insurance will cover it and well it is 140 grand. and while I will most liekly be able to get a partial scholorship I still need a miracle to get in. I am going to talk to my pastor about maybe asking the church about helping support me through this finanncially. But still 70 grand is a very large chunk of cash. SO if you guys could keep that In your prayers that woudl be amazing.
Danae
Gold Member

Post by Danae »

overcomer91 wrote:Thanks guys. I told my parents today. And it was the hardest thing that I have ever done. And I am set on going to Remuda Ranch to get the help that I need but I have encountered a very very large problem. I dont think our insurance will cover it and well it is 140 grand. and while I will most liekly be able to get a partial scholorship I still need a miracle to get in. I am going to talk to my pastor about maybe asking the church about helping support me through this finanncially. But still 70 grand is a very large chunk of cash. SO if you guys could keep that In your prayers that woudl be amazing.
Proud of you, then, for taking that step! That'd be a big one, too.

I'll pray for the financial part as well, then! :)
-Danae
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

Thanks. I might or should be able to get a scholorship through the palce that i have theraphy at.

-- Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:07 pm --

Godo news. I am still struggleing alot but it is getting better or maybe. But i found a place to go for treatment. I am overly excited and when i get my refferal from teh theraphist and doctor I will be going. I am so pumped and excited to get a new start. Please continue to keep me in your prayers though
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'll be praying for you still. :)
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

thanks
Update:
I had my doctors appt today and my heart is doing fine which is very good. and then tonight I have a meeting with a theraphist to get a referlal from and i also got one from the drs. THen tomorrow I have my phone assessment with the Selah house. And depending on how long I coudl be in tehre by the end of the week or next week for sure.