My Dad

Share your prayer requests here.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

My Dad

Post by Candy »

Well, i'm gonna start a new thread for this, but since there's already one for "dad" i thought i'd post this here too. my dad's been having heart attacks... well, we think that they're heart attacks, and since he won't go get them checked..... we can't be sure. so please pray that he'll go and get it checked. thanks, Candy
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

I'll be praying for your dad, Candy. I hope he'll be okay.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Wow, Candy, I'll be praying for him. May God work out the situation about going to the hospital or not, and may your dad have a speedy recovery if it really is heart attacks. (Or whatever else may be wrong.) :pray:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

ok,so he went to the doctor finally.... and the doctors couldn't tell him anything until the test results return. and he says it feels really weird. so please keep praying
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Didn't see this until nows. Glad you got part of it resolved, will pray. :pray: