Need Prayer

Share your prayer requests here.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Need Prayer

Post by StrongNChrist »

I just got the news that my grandma is dying. I would appreciate prayers - especially for my mom. It's hard on her 'cause she's been going to the hospital every day for almost two weeks now.....But anyways, prayer needed please.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Alright, I'll pray for you and the whole family. I've had some of my grandparents die (plus great aunts/uncles, etc.) and it can be hard. May God bless you all during this difficult time.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I'll be praying for you, StrongNChrist.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

I'll be praying for you, I know how hard it is, I've lost my grandparents and an aunt and uncle, it's so hard.(specilly when you live really close to them :cry: )
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Thanks guys. It's not easy.....but I knew it was going to happen sometime......Actually, this is going to be my fourth grandparent who died :(
They're going to remove the vintalater on Saturday, which is the only day I'm going to be allowed to see her. :'( my mom especially could use prayer. It's really hard for her......

-- 17 Oct 2009 12:56 pm --

I know I'm double posting but I thought I'd just post this up real quick. Thank you all for your prayer. My grandma died this morning.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~