Life, Stress, Panic, Depression...

Share your prayer requests here.
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Life, Stress, Panic, Depression...

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Basic breakdown of my life in the past couple months...

I've had lots of mood swings since August, some where I just broke down crying for no reason. I've felt worthless, invisible, pointless, disgusting, and tons of other horrible things... And the worst part is that one minute I'm fine, then one little thing will happen and I'm breaking down.

I've gotten it slightly more under control recently, but I still have issues. Yesterday, I was breaking down crying in the middle of the day and could barely stop.

Also, I have a lead role in a play at school, an English teacher I can't stand, and I'm pretty much failing English. So, I've been stressing about almost failing and learning my lines, and also trying to live up to commitments I've made to friends and family and sometimes I start stressing so bad, it sends me into a near panic attack. This has happened a few times in the past couple weeks.

I just need prayer. I try to push through with prayer whenever my emotions are crazy or I'm stressing, but sometimes I just can't...And I could use anyone who wants to to be praying for me.

<3<3<3
BBB
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

Aww, I'm sorry. :( I know how you feel...today I cried so hard my eyes have hurt badly all day and my sister thought I was wearing makeup. =P
I like to listen to music when I feel bad, especially happy music, I find listening to depressing music when you're depressed only makes you more depressed. :P Sounds obvious but I just got it recently, lol.

Praying! :D
The good ol' ToO.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Praying for you, BBB. :hug:
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying for you.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Alright, BBB, I'll be praying for you, and will add your name to the list of people to pray for in my room. Try to remember to trust in God during this hard time, even though that sounds cliché - it's very important. May God bless you, sister in Christ! :D
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Aw, Rosalie, you should've popped up sometime! :hug: You know I'll be praying.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I'm definitely praying for you, too. I can really relate to what you're saying :)

Till the end of the line.
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

I willl be praying. I totally understand waht you are going through.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I am praying for you, BBB!

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

I will be praying. God will see you through. He saw His people through since the creation of the earth as detailed in the Bible. He will see you through this. You are His. :) I'll be praying. :pray:
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

I'm going to pray for BBB, also give you a piece of advice. I remember what brought me through any stress and depression I was feeling. Simply learning Bible verses. Being able to quote a Bible verse is what I found to be the most effective way of dealing with it, especially if I felt too overwhelmed to talk to God, or my friends. I really love Psalms 139 and Romans 8, and I'd recommend learning as much of these passages off by heart as you can. :) Just let you know what helped me.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Oh, and I know how much you like music so I thought I'd post this vid in case it would happen to help. ;)