General Prayer Requests

Share your prayer requests here.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

General Prayer Requests

Post by Termite »

So, for anything that's bothering you, even if you don't feel like making a whole other thread for it. :yes:

Soo... I hae a nasty lump on my head after someone decided to completyely miss the ball when she tried to head the ball before me. :( Nothing else is really wrong; there's no concussion, nothing bad. And also, please pray for the funding to pay for the ER. Neither urgent care was open, and te cat scan is going to cost a lot, and the doctor, hospital room... Thanks.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'll pray about that.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I think I will sticky this.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

This morning, my Uncle James (who is our Youth Pastor and the most amazing person I've ever met) was at work, when he passed out and had a small seizure. He's in the hospital right now, but they don't know what's wrong with him yet. Everyone please pray for him. Satan's trying extremely hard to mess up God's plan for our town, and James is right in the center of it. He needs heavy prayer cover, and I would greatly appreciate it from everyone. Thank you.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

As you guys know, this is spring break week. 4 of the seniors were headed to florida when they had a wreck and all 4 died. Please pray for everyone invloved.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I have a cold. :( It isn't fun.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

A couple of months ago. I posted a picture of my 16 year old friend Lindsey who died. Her family and friends are really hurting and miss her a lot. She was a great friend and we miss her. Please continue to pray for her family and friends, especially her mom.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
MAINE
I've been here a bit

Post by MAINE »

Please pray for my Step-Grandma. She has cancer.

Remember the Alamo!!!!
Remember 9/11

Join Campbell County Message Board - http://ccmb.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Sam15
Gold Member

Post by Sam15 »

Please pray for my aunt she a type of cancer called loopies.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Please pray for one of my friends going through a trial right now. She needs God to show her that He is still Lord and is still in control of everything.

Also, a young boy I know of lost his mother recently and is not taking it well. Prayer for his recovery is appreciated as well.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Uhh... Please pray for my back. I had a, uh, clumsy moment earlier. :-
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
CookieMonster
Me want cookies
Me want cookies
Location: Attempting to be like the mind of Jack Alan and Jesus Christ

Post by CookieMonster »

Please pray for this little town I'm in college at...

I'm Connie Ks'. Online Cookie Monster :)
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

So, I start back to school tomorrow. Did horrible last semester so I'm pretty nervous and am dreading this semester...Could use plenty of prayer. And any suggestions on how to conquer test anxiety ;)
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I'll be praying for you SnC. :hug:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

StrongNChrist wrote:So, I start back to school tomorrow. Did horrible last semester so I'm pretty nervous and am dreading this semester...Could use plenty of prayer. And any suggestions on how to conquer test anxiety ;)
What you do is study the material a lot, and start studying every day for as much time as you can for week before the test (or as soon as you find out about it). Then the day before the test you'll feel like your brain is stuffed and you can just skim the material that night, and then go to bed early the day before you have the test. Then on the test you'll feel confident that you know as much as you could have, and you won't be tired and stressed from cramming.

I'll be praying for you SnC!
Last edited by Anna><> on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Actually I do study a lot :- My problem is my mind goes blank as soon as I start the test. I always remember it before the test.

Thanks you guys.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I could use some prayer. Today's going to be really busy and I don't feel great (for instance, I have sore throat) so basically please pray that I'll feel well in time for the various events I have to go to.

Thanks so much, your prayers are appreciated!

Edit: Thanks so much to everyone who prayed! God totally amazed me. I felt better that I had even hoped.

God is so amazing.
Last edited by The Kings Daughter on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

could use prayer please. My back has been bothering me a lot lately, mainly because I've been sleeping on the floor, and today the pain reached an extremey high level. It got so bad that I not only had to leave church before it was over but threw up from the pain (something I tend to do whenever the pain reaches an unbearable level) Right now it's doing slightly better now that I'm laying down on the couch but it still hurts a lot. So I could use prayer for that please :yes:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I just prayed for you, SNC. May God take away your back pain. :yes:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Thanks AE.