General Prayer Requests

Share your prayer requests here.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I'll be praying for him, and for your friend and family. That's a tough situation.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I have an update on my friends brother. We've spoken to a close friend of this family and she told us that they are looking for longtime care, at the moment, the brother is staying at a local hospital and will most likely be staying thete until they find a permint treatment program. The Mom wanted him to stay in our state, so they can visit him, but unfortunatly their insurace doesn't cover our state. So they are now searching for an out of state treatment center that will work for him. When they find one, he will most likely stay there from anywhere around 9 to possibly 18 months. Please continue to pray for the family and the brother that he will want to live again and heal and that Jesus will come back into his life. Thank you all who have been praying.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Wow, I'll be praying :pray:
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Eek, that's tough on the family, but I'm glad that they're so willing to do whatever is necessary to help him. I'll continue to pray.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

That's so hard. Praying Honey. :)

I'd like to thank God for giving my Grandpa a bit of interest in the Bible, we've been praying for a long time. Please pray it will continue to grow!

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying, Honey Wheeler.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Hey, guys, I know I don't get on much anymore, but I have a praise/ prayer request. I got an a in 7th grade math(!!!!! :D ) ,but that means I am now going to take 8th grade Algebra, instead of 8th grade pre-al. Please just pray that I do well.
~Mark Prescott~
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

good job! you'll do great! I will pray!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

That's awesome Mark! :D I'll pray, I'm sure you'll do fine!

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Today the oldest member of my church died, and if it was time for anyone to go, it was her, since they say she was 101 years old. :)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Wow...praise God she's with Him now! :) I'll pray for all of you though, it's always hard to say goodbye.

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

'tis sad to say goodbye...but good to know there will be a "hello" again someday. :(

I know this isn't a huge thing or whatnot, but if you'd just say a quick prayer for me, I'm taking my first test for this martial art-type class that I started a while ago, so I'm a little concerned about if I can remember everything and do the test well. It's early tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping that despite the earliness that I'll have the strength and mind to complete it well. If anyone reads this...thanks!

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Praying SoccerLOTR :)

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Thank you...it went great!

Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Mah friend's dog died in a car accident earlier today. She's really sad, she loved the dog. Prayer for comfort...yeah, mainly comfort and stuff, would be appreciated. Gracias in advance. :(
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

Aww.. That's so sad. I'll be praying.

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

:( That's tough. I will pray.

One more thing too...a friend's friend just committed suicide. My friend is pretty shaken by it, and I'm sure the family is devastated...so if you'd pray for them, that would be great.

Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

oh that's terrible and very sad, I'll be praying.

Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Ooh, I'm sorry and will be praying S.LOTR. :(
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

I'll be praying also. :(