General Prayer Requests

Share your prayer requests here.
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Post by IrishTiger »

Most definitely praying!
~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Philo of Alexandria
Joshua 1:9
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying, E II.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

So tonight at my basketball game I got to watch A guy dislocate something in his arm. If you guys could pray for him for a bit that would be awesome
I am confused
shnoodlec
Tallying up

Post by shnoodlec »

We just got hit by 2.6 inches of snow. That might sound like just a teensy amount of snow to you, but here, where this is the first time we haven't had snow in three years before this, and we have only ten snow plows, it IS. People are stuck on the road overnight and are sleeping in Wal-Marts. They are running out of gas on the highway. There are lots of wrecks scattered all over the place. Here, in Atlanta, we have a lot of traffic. My mom was smart enough to pick me up from school early, and it only took us two hours to get home, others are stuck at school overnight. Please pray for those kids. And pray for the people stuck on the highway. Thanks. The city is freaking out of 'Atlanta Snow-Jam, '14'. It's almost all over now, s o I guess that's good. I'm glad I'm safe at home.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread HERE. come find me on the ToO chat if you dare.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I can't help but laugh when you say that even though I know that it is serious. Because where I live we had a large snowfall yesterday, and it was just like, ok move on with your day. I'll keep you in my prayers. But I still find it amusing with only 2.6 inches of snow.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

*Blinks* My African parents did better with cold than you Atlantians. *clucks*
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
shnoodlec
Tallying up

Post by shnoodlec »

Yeah, I know... I find kinda funny, too. It's crazy. We get one little sprinkle, and everybody freaks out. If you wanna see, Google 'Atlanta Snow-Jam '14'. O.o
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread HERE. come find me on the ToO chat if you dare.
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

We had 2 feet one time and only had a two hour delay for school snow was there two days. But I understand when you never get snow how any is a major problem
I am confused
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Please pray for a family at my church, they have 4 kids and the dad who was only 35 died of a heart attack. Please keep them in your prayers
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I am still dealing with a few minor complications related to my sickness from last month. My fiber levels are really low and I am having a hard time getting them back up which causes other issues that I'll leave up to the brain to figure out simply to keep things clean. Prayers about this situation are greatly appreciated.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

A guy I know of more than I actually know..his dad got diagnosed with cancer and it looks like he'll go to heaven...all in the same week (as finding out he had cancer). God is with them, but prayers would be so, so precious right now. Thanks.

Edit: He was there when his father passed. Prayers would be wonderful, thanks:)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

TKD - that would be so horrible for it to be so fast like that. Will be praying.

I'm just having some work-related concerns right now, and am looking for a new job, so prayer for that would be appreciated.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Thanks so much:) Funeral's today.

Praying!

Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Prayers TKD and SOLTR
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Thank you♥

Caitie
Processing

Post by Caitie »

One of the boys at our school got hit in the face during a volleyball game, and it appears his nose is broken. He could probably use prayer as he will be going through a surgery
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Ow. :( Prayed.

Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I'd like to ask for prayers for a gal I've been correaponding with for about 3 weeks. I don't want to go into all the details here, but her name is Nicole and it involves her unborn baby girl.

Thanks!
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Post by IrishTiger »

I'm praying. Thank you for sharing this with us.
~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Philo of Alexandria
Joshua 1:9
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Please pray for me. I am giving my final project in my government class on abortion and am going to share in front of the class. I am not very good at this and I get very nervous. So just pray that I will say what needs to be said and do it well.
My online family