General Prayer Requests

Share your prayer requests here.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

This past Monday, our beloved marching band drum line director Elias was in a horrible car accident. We didn't think he was going to make it, but he's pulling through.He has multiple fractures in his face and jaw, a compound fracture in his left arm, and some liver damage. If you could all keep him in your prayers, that would be wonderful!

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

I broke my ankle today. Have a boot for 6-8 weeks.
I am confused
PennyWise
Just visiting

Post by PennyWise »

A Christian Pakistani mom, Asia Bibi, is having her hearing in about an hour and a half. She was accused of blasphemy after sharing the gospel with her Muslim neighbors. She has had numerous hearings that have been canceled. Asia Bibi has been imprisoned in Pakistan and has been on my heart for about five years. She is married and has two daughters. Please pray!
In Christ,
PennyWise
“You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.”
― William Wilberforce
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

PennyWise wrote:A Christian Pakistani mom, Asia Bibi, is having her hearing in about an hour and a half. She was accused of blasphemy after sharing the gospel with her Muslim neighbors. She has had numerous hearings that have been canceled. Asia Bibi has been imprisoned in Pakistan and has been on my heart for about five years. She is married and has two daughters. Please pray!
How did that turn out?
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

Ok so I copied and pasted this from SS because no one really answered it except one person. Although it was really nice of them! I really need someone to talk to! I am going through a really hard time in my life and I have been thinking about suicide. I am tired of being lonely and hurt. I have had most of my family turn against me and it hurts a lot! I am so sick of the hurt! I am tired of people assuming the worse of me. Is there something wrong with me that I am not seeing? I really can't do this anymore. People have called me weak for crying (I cry a lot) I have tried really hard to be strong and its not working. This might seem sudden but, its really not. I have been feeling hurt and alone for a long time. I don't know how much longer I can do this. I need a way out. I need help.
Thanks to all the people that PMed me yesterday! If you want to talk to me either PM me or comment below. Thanks for all of you encouragement! It means a lot to me!
I realized awhile ago that I need Jesus more than anything. So if you could pray that would be great! Thanks!
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

So, some of you know I have not been feeling very well lately. I have been having headaches and blurry vision. This has been going on for about 3 days. Yesterday it got so bad I could not see very well at all. I was dizzy and sick to my stomach. There was a flashing white light in the corner of my eye. My parents thought it was a torn something-something (I don't remember what it's called ;) so, they took me to the ER. The doctor said it was not the torn thingy and that it was a severe migraine headache that is not AS bad but, it is still very painful. (Wow I really went into detail) So, If you could be praying that would be wonderful!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Kathy0 wrote:So, some of you know I have not been feeling very well lately. I have been having headaches and blurry vision. This has been going on for about 3 days. Yesterday it got so bad I could not see very well at all. I was dizzy and sick to my stomach. There was a flashing white light in the corner of my eye. My parents thought it was a torn something-something (I don't remember what it's called ;) so, they took me to the ER. The doctor said it was not the torn thingy and that it was a severe migraine headache that is not AS bad but, it is still very painful. (Wow I really went into detail) So, If you could be praying that would be wonderful!
Has their been any update on this? Have your symptoms subsided? And was it just migraines?
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

Oh man I forgot about that. :- Yeah it was just a migraine but yeah I still get them sometimes but they are not as bad. =D>
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Kathy0 wrote:Oh man I forgot about that. :- Yeah it was just a migraine but yeah I still get them sometimes but they are not as bad. =D>
Oh good. :) Migraines run in my family so I know how terrible and debilitating they can be. :boohoo: But I'm glad they are not as bad. =)
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

Thanks snubs! Uggg you have them also? They are nasty. ](*,)
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Hey guys, I would appreciate prayer for a pretty big decision I need to make by the end of this week.
I've been sitting in on the Greek class at the small Bible school I went to 4 years ago. Yesterday the
president (an elder at my church and a good friend) asked me to consider taking the entire 2nd year
program instead of just sitting in on the Greek class. This is a full time commitment so while I could
work at the same time, it would require a job with flexible hours. Thanks for praying!
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Praying for you, Brad. :)
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Thank you all for the prayers! I have decided to take the school program! My request now would be that I would be a good steward of my time so I can do well in school and at work.
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
ByeByeBrownie
I've been here a bit

Post by ByeByeBrownie »

If y'all could pray for my grandma if you think of it, I would really appreciate it. She's on hospice care and has recently taken a turn for the worse. My mom and my aunts have been taking care of her at her home, but she is now basically immobile. Please pray that my aunt in particular would have wisdom in making decisions, as she is the primary caregiver. My cousin is also planning on having her wedding 700 miles away in a couple weeks, so this situation is pretty hard on her and her family, as well. We're just all praying for God's peace and wisdom in all of this.
Brownie has a knack
for writing superb haikus
she cannot be stopped
~Pengwin
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

I'll definitely be praying.
I normally go by N on the chat, but it's actually short for...
"No, John, I can't marry you. Why? Because my father won't let me. He says you're not good enough for me, John.
Yes you have big muscles and know how to run a farm, but I need a man that can give me the moon.
You are not the sun. I am." -Pengwin
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Early in December my stepmom was hospitalized with several health issues, including COVID lung. Unfortunately, she had so much working against her that her body couldn't handle it and she passed away a few weeks back.

As we go about this new year, my family will face lots of change without her. If you could keep all of us in prayer, I'd appreciate it.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Will be praying for that Bren!
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Danadelfos wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:56 am Will be praying for that Bren!
I appreciate it.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

My mom has been experiencing severe back spasms today, is in a lot of pain and can barely move at all. Normally when her back's out like this it'll lasts for several weeks and still isn't back to normal for several months. Please pray for speedy recovery, and strength for her.
I normally go by N on the chat, but it's actually short for...
"No, John, I can't marry you. Why? Because my father won't let me. He says you're not good enough for me, John.
Yes you have big muscles and know how to run a farm, but I need a man that can give me the moon.
You are not the sun. I am." -Pengwin