General Prayer Requests

Share your prayer requests here.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

My family had to take my cat in today to be put down. She was the best cat ever, & no animal will ever replace her.
*insert provocative quote here*
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:My family had to take my cat in today to be put down. She was the best cat ever, & no animal will ever replace her.
Woah. That's tough (I think). :pray:
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

ric wrote:
IDANCE4JESUS wrote:My family had to take my cat in today to be put down. She was the best cat ever, & no animal will ever replace her.
Woah. That's tough (I think). :pray:
Yes. It is. I will miss her greatly. :(
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I'm sorry to hear that, ID4J. :(
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I'm so sorry IDANCE. :hug:

We almost had to do that with our cat, but he died the night before we were to take him. It was much nicer that way, but still very saddening. :(

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

The King s Daughter wrote:I'm so sorry IDANCE. :hug:

We almost had to do that with our cat, but he died the night before we were to take him. It was much nicer that way, but still very saddening. :(
Yes, for me it would have been better if we had not have had to make the sad decision. :(

Thank you. :)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am so sorry, ID4J. It must be very hard for you. I can't even imagine putting my dog down.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Sapphire wrote:
I am so sorry, ID4J. It must be very hard for you. I can't even imagine putting my dog down.
Aw, thank you, Sapphire. :D
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

can you guys pray for my friend shes got a lot of things happening and she just needs to know God has his Hands on her life. thank you in advance.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Please pray for my friend. She had her gall bladder taken out today. She's doing pretty well though.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Cbriggs45 wrote:can you guys pray for my friend shes got a lot of things happening and she just needs to know God has his Hands on her life. thank you in advance.
*prays*
EMBEE wrote:Please pray for my friend. She had her gall bladder taken out today. She's doing pretty well though.
My sister actually had her gallbladder taken out last week! We must be in gallbladder season. ;) I'll pray for your friend too, EMBEE.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Could use prayer today. I have a final and I'm feeling miserable.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will be praying for you, SNC. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
AOWarrior
Gold Member

Post by AOWarrior »

Lifting you up to the Great Physician SnC...

SNC you were, are, and forever will be Strong in Christ...Save me a seat up there when I get there
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

You are in my prayers, SnC. :pray:
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Our dog isn't doing very good. He's growing old (nearly 11) and his breathing is becoming heavier then usual and he's wheezing a lot. The vet told my brother to bring him in as something might be wrong. Prayers would be appreciated.

EDIT: We just got him back from the vet with the news that he's dying and most likely has less then a week. Prayer would be much appreciated, especially for my brother since our dog technically belonged to him.
Last edited by StrongNChrist on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Oh, I'm sorry, SnC! :( I have an older dog too, and I dread the day when she's no longer here. I know it's going to be hard. :hug:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Be in prayer for my family(my mom especially), my mom's dad, and all my mom's siblings.
My grandmother passed away this last Friday night/early morning, she died in her sleep, it was pretty unexpected, even though she was having some struggles with health.

It's really hard for all of us,but we're just glad she was a Christian and that we'll see her again.
I just miss her so much! :cry:
It just kinda hit me harder tonight though as we were all around talking about travel plans and things, she...won't be there to greet us when we go and I won't see her smile ever again...

Probably is harder 'cause I've already gone through it once with my other grandma, and my other grandpa actually.
Last edited by Joyfully on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I'm sorry about your grandma, Joyfully. :( I shall pray for you and your family.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am so sorry about your grandma, Joyfully. I will keep you and your family in prayer. If you ever want to talk, you can always come to me.