Swine Flu Epidemic

Share your prayer requests here.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Swine Flu Epidemic

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

At first, I didn't want to believe that swine flu was really as dangerous as the media likes to portray. But... when it starts to affect those you know, it gets to you.

UCA (Upper Columbia Academy) has got an epidemic of swine flu going on. Because everyone there lives in such close quarters in dorms, they spread everything they get. One kid brought in swine flu. Now my best friend has it, and its gotten so bad he's been admitted to Sacred Heart Hospital. Funny thing is, I have assumed it was swine flu. Apparently, its not. They don't know whats wrong with him. Its kinda scary because I'm so close to him (like, three hour drive), yet I can't get to him. And his parents live about seven hours away, and they have another son who's got bronchitis. Its like the world is crashing in on the family.

I ask that you pray for my friend, and his family. Its not looking great, and to top it off, they don't have a whole lot of money to pay for the hospital bill that will one day dawn on them... not good.

Thanks everyone.

Amor,
Danielle
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Will do.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Praying.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will be praying.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis