Please Pray.

Share your prayer requests here.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Please Pray.

Post by Sapphire »

Okay. I am going to Colorado at the end of April with my mom. The day after she booked our tickets I found out that I dance the day we get back. This isn't just any dance performance. This is a special performance that my dance group and me have been working on all year. My mom says we can try to make it. Please pray that the plane gets there on time. Please pray that the weathers good. Also pray that I'm not too jet lagged to dance. Thank you for your prayers.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I will pray, Sapphire.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thank you. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Lord, please bless the trip Sapphire is going on. Make her get back on time, and for everything to go well with the dance. Your will be done, in whatever You allow.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thanks, AE.