Please Pray For My Grandma

Share your prayer requests here.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Please Pray For My Grandma

Post by Sapphire »

Please pray for my grandmother. She is having some problems with the boys in her neighborhood. Thanks
Sapphire in Life, life wrote:This isn't really about my life, but I have to tell someone. I got a call from my grandma. She said that some boys painted horrible words on her shed. My grandma wasn't aware of it, but her neighbor was. She took a picture of the shed, and she asked her grandson if he knew who did it. He did. So, the neighbor called all of the parents of the boys and the police. What happened next? Let's just say that right now the boys are cleaning off the paint from the shed. They will also repaint the shed. That goes to show you that evil never wins.
Sapphire on CC wrote:One boy stared her down when she asked him to not play on her front yard.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I remember hearing about that. This is a tough situation. I'll be praying.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thank you, AE. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I'll be praying to Sapphire!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thanks, Marvin. Good news. One of the boys who painted her shed came and apologize.