Cancer (Please Pray, Child Patient)

Share your prayer requests here.
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Cancer (Please Pray, Child Patient)

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

I hop onto Facebook this morning and find this on my Youth Pastor's status:
A pastor in Calgary, he and his wife just found out their 4 year old son has been diagnosed with stage 4 Neuroblastoma cancer. 4 tumors have been found. Please uphold this family in prayer!
I echo this last statement. :pray:
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
AOWarrior
Gold Member

Post by AOWarrior »

Lord Jesus we thank you for this Pastor and His Wife. We Thank you that you gave them a Son. Lord you are the Great Physician and we ask that the cancer in that child be rebuked in your name. More Importantly Lord we pray for there spiritual healing that those parents would rely solely on you and that you give them the peace that only comes by the Power of Your spirit.

We ask and Pray all these things in the Holy name of Jesus.
Amen

SNC you were, are, and forever will be Strong in Christ...Save me a seat up there when I get there
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Amen
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Hmmm... 'Cancer (Please Pray, Child Patient)'. So if it was an adult patient, we wouldn't have to pray \:D/?

*hides*

I'll pray.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will be praying.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Iron and Light wrote:Hmmm... 'Cancer (Please Pray, Child Patient)'. So if it was an adult patient, we wouldn't have to pray \:D/?

*hides*
:P No, cancer stinks no matter what age a person gets it at. It's just a bit more horrifying if the patient is a young child. :(

Anyhoo, I have a bit of update for everyone. They don't think it's Neuroblastoma (though it's definately some other form of cancer). Here's an e-mail my Youth Pastor sent me a few days ago (which I was inable to share with you ATM due to finals madness).

[NAME REMOVED] and I just got back from the Children's hospital in [LOCATION REMOVED] visiting Doug and Loralie [SURNAME REMOVED] at the Children's hospital. There 4 year old son J had a port put in his vein to start Chemo therapy this afternoon. There was a complication and his upper chamber of his heart stopped for 30 minutes. It did restart and the surgeon did say that everything should be ok. They should be to ready to start the Chemo again tomorrow. J has two fast growing tumors on his spine that have put pressure on the nerve and he cannot walk and has no feeling in his legs. Urgent prayer for J is needed in the next 24 hours. If he cannot move his legs by then they will have to operate or use radiation to shrink the tumor.

The next day (Dec. 6)...
J has just come out of surgery. The Dr is happy with the decompression that they were able to do in alleviating the pressure off the spine. They were also able to remove a lot of one of the tumors.

We will continue to rejoice. This is the first piece of promising news they have received today.
He still cannot walk yet though. Please pray. :pray:
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
AOWarrior
Gold Member

Post by AOWarrior »

Thank You God for the progress we're seeing. Right now God we Pray that you protect that family from Spiritual attacks. And Satan The Lord Jesus Christ the Lamb who was Slain, the Firstborn from the dead Rebuke Thee and your schemes.

SNC you were, are, and forever will be Strong in Christ...Save me a seat up there when I get there