i need prayer

Share your prayer requests here.
bella1986
Tallying up

i need prayer

Post by bella1986 »

I know this might not seem like much but i have been having a really hard time these days. i am suffering from depression very bad. see i began dateing this guy back in september and on december 21 he broke up with me. he said its temporary and he will find me again. i know i am still married to my husband but i havnt seen him in over 2 years. i am in love with this other guy and ever since he walked out on me i have even went as far as to think about suicide. i am that bad. i dont sleep much and when i do i am tossing and turning. it is all i can do to hold the tears back. i paint this smile on my face every day cause i know my friends dont wanna hear about it. i am broken and dont see it getting any better. please guys pray for me. if something dont give i am not sure i know what ill do. thank you for your time...
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

If you could live forever, what would you live for?~ Twilight
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Wow sounds like a very hard situation. I will be praying! don't end your life. turn to Jesus when you are in trouble!
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

:hug: I'm so sorry and you're in my prayers.

I know life is rough right now, and I don't have much words of advise, but God is still there. Cling to Him and don't give up. And find someone there. Find a friend you can talk to. You can't keep it to yourself or else it will fester and grow and only become worse. There is no healing in keeping it secret. If you can't talk to a friend find someone else to talk to. Just find someone. Talk to a pastor, talk to a counselor, talk to anyone who can help you. And know that you're in our prayers :hug:
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I'm so sorry Bella. I've gone through some deep depression too, I know some of how you feel. Hang in there, God's got you and He's holding you tight. He'll never let go. Cling to him and trust Him, He only wants the best for His daughter. It pains Him to see what you're going through, when friends won't listen, He'll listen. Hang in there girl. :hug: pm me sometime if you just want to talk.

God will help you through this. :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

Fall on the Jesus the Master!! He is worthy of our life.
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

thank you all for your prayers. i wonder sometimes if God even hears mine anymore. i am tired of hurting...
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

And thats when you need people most! we'll be there!
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

thanks.. it means so much to hear that. i guess thats why i got back on this sight again... i know when i was here last, i had alot of support and ppl i could go to for prayers...
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

I'm praying, Bella. Just remember: Even when you don't thin God is with you, he is. Have you heard the story of the footprints in the sand? One day, a man died and went to heaven. God, one day, showed him a painting of his life. It was a painting of two sets of footprints in the sand. God said that one set was his, and one set was the man's. The man looked on, and saw that during hard times in his life, there were only one set of footprints. The man said, "God why did you leave me during those tough times?" God replied, "I did not leave you. Those footprints in the sand are mine when I was carrying you through the tough times"
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Mark Prescott~
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

i really needed to be reminded of that. thank you.
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Are you being sarcastic?
~Mark Prescott~
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

no im honestly not. i remember that story from years ago and reading it again made me think about it. i honestly needed that reminder of how he carries me through the fires i go through. i seem to forget so many times cause i feel so alone....
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am so sorry about your situation. I will definitely keep you in prayer. I have dealt with some depression too, but I made a mistake...I kept it to myself for a long time. Sometimes you just need to tell someone your feelings whether it's God himself or another person. Remember that God is in control, and He loves you. He will always be there for you.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

What a tough situation you are in, bella. I cannot imagine the pain you must be going through. As others have said, cling to God. Believe it or not, if you are saved in Christ, God is passionately in love with you. He wants nothing more than to take away all your sufferings (and one day—in Heaven—He will). Keep pressing on and living for Christ. We all need people around us for support and encouragement, so try to find people who can be there. I pray that you will soon find the healing you seek.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

I do have a Praise report if anyone is interested... I began a new job today and I am so thankful!! I am an official taco bell employee!!!!! I am glad I get the opportunity to work with such a great group! I am going to start looking at this as the best year I have had!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Take a few minutes and wipe the painted smile off your face. It's causing you more stress than good right now. Good friends are those who will support you during the good times AND the bad times. If they don't, they're not worth smiling for. Sorry, not trying to sound like I'm bossing you around or being harsh on anyone. But if you wear the fake smile for too long, you'll never gain the close, lasting relationships that can help you through these times. And no matter what, never wear the fake smile with God. He can't help you up if you pretend to be helping yourself. He's the one you can ALWAYS be honest with, and the only one you can always turn to--lying to yourself/Him will keep you from healing. I'll be praying for you.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

SoccerLOTR wrote:Take a few minutes and wipe the painted smile off your face. It's causing you more stress than good right now. Good friends are those who will support you during the good times AND the bad times. If they don't, they're not worth smiling for. Sorry, not trying to sound like I'm bossing you around or being harsh on anyone. But if you wear the fake smile for too long, you'll never gain the close, lasting relationships that can help you through these times. And no matter what, never wear the fake smile with God. He can't help you up if you pretend to be helping yourself. He's the one you can ALWAYS be honest with, and the only one you can always turn to--lying to yourself/Him will keep you from healing. I'll be praying for you.

thanks Soccer!!! youve always told me like it is. that is the kind of friend youve always been. thats why I looked you up again. In case u didnt know from the pic this is arem... lol. i am trying my best to leave my problems in Gods hands and not pic them up again... thanks for your prayers!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

bella1986 wrote:I do have a Praise report if anyone is interested... I began a new job today and I am so thankful!! I am an official taco bell employee!!!!! I am glad I get the opportunity to work with such a great group! I am going to start looking at this as the best year I have had!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!!
Congrats Bella, praise the Lord!

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

you're welcome...and congrats on the job--forgot to mention that earlier!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

lol... thats ok. we were busy catching up on our randomness! i am very happy! that means its just one step closer to me being on the right path!!!!

thanks to all of you for your support through all this. i know things like this might seem trivial to some but its a huge burden on my sholders most days.

-- Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:50 am --

i would like to update on all of this.... thursday night i was at work when the man i was talking about walked in not even knowing i was working there or anything. things are GREAT!!! i am getting married to him hopefully in september if all goes well with money situations.... thank you for all of your prayers!!!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3