Overwhelmed

Share your prayer requests here.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Overwhelmed

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I'm currently stuck living at home, with a dad who, lets just say, has many issues that cause a lot of hurt in my family. My mom has to put up with so much, and I feel guilty being away and leaving her to deal with it by herself. But I want so bad to move out--and I need to--but I don't have a full time job where I would make enough money to live on my own. But day by day of living here, my self-confidence and peace about life and assurance of my future just slowly slip away, making me even worse off. I notice a big difference in my demeanor when I spend a week away and know it's not healthy to stay here, but until I get the money, I don't have a choice. ](*,)

So anyway, to the point...I would like to request prayer 1. for strength and faith to get through this and stick this time out here at home, 2. for my mom, who deserves so much better, and 3. for a good job for me...not many people are hiring in my field of work right now :cry:
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

ill be praying for you! i completely understand where you're coming from with this. i have too been there. things will look up soon! ur in my prayers! love ya!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

If you could live forever, what would you live for?~ Twilight
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

*Prays* I'll be prayin'
~Mark Prescott~
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will be praying for you.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Thank you!!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

ur welcome and u know im around if u ever need to talk!!!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

If you could live forever, what would you live for?~ Twilight
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I'm praying for you! :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

prayers are with you :pray: