Prayer for My Friend's Grandfather

Share your prayer requests here.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Prayer for My Friend's Grandfather

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I'd like to ask prayer for my friend's grandpa. He's not doing well, bad enough that most of her family is going to where he lives, although I don't know the details. I'm especially feeling for them right now because they just lost their grandma a year or two ago. My friend also has younger siblings, so I don't know how they're taking it. :(

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

I'll be praying :pray:
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Me too.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Thank you so much. :) I got an update that they paid a nursing home to take the grandpa to, and then the nursing home staff looked at his medical record (and because of a number of strokes or something) and said he couldn't stay there. And there was no way to get their money back, so the grandpa just went back to the hospital for the time being. And I think they just recently got him in some sort of nursing home, but this is a stressful, frustrating, and sad situation for him. Also, he is forgetting things like people names now, I think their family is hurting right now, thank you for continuing to pray. :)

StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

o.O The nursing home can't refuse him and still keep the money. How come they couldn't get their money back??

Anyways, praying still :hug:
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying for them.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

StrongNChrist wrote:o.O The nursing home can't refuse him and still keep the money. How come they couldn't get their money back??
I don't know the details. :(

Thanks everyone. :)

StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I would advise having them look into that because, first of all I've never heard of a nursing home refusing a person because of their health issue, and if they refuse to return the money and don't take the person that's stealing. So even if you don't get the details, tell them to look into that ;)
~Forever at her Savior's side.~