Please pray. I'm really really down.

Share your prayer requests here.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Please pray. I'm really really down.

Post by Steve »

Guys, my dog just got hit by a car. Please pray for me. And my family. We're all sad right now. We had that dog for years. I feel like I'm ready to fall to peices too. Please pray for us all. Please. We're sad.
he/him | a little stinker.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

I will pray for you :pray:
I know how that feels, my dog got killed by another dog when I was small. I cried a lot back than and I still very sad now :(
God bless and help you :D
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I will Steve! Loosing a pet is so much harder than you expect it to be.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I'm so sorry to hear that :hug: I know what it's like. We've lost 3 dogs and 2 cats so far. It's tough. I'm praying for you.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

We saw our grandparent's dog get hit by a car. I'll always miss her. I will definitely pray. I know how tough that is. :( :pray:

\:D/
Steve

Post by Steve »

Thanks everyone. It means a lot to be backed by prayer.

(If you really want more info about what happened, I have a post about it in the ask snubs topic.)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Steve wrote:Her name was Chloe, and yes, that's her in the avatar. I may put up some other pictures of her at some point. It's alost timely that she left last night. She had mitral valve disease, which is where a heart valve becomes improperly connected and the heart must work harder to pump, causing it to enlarge and bend the windpipe. After a while the lungs begin filling with fluid and the victim will die of pnuemonia. She was just starting to show symptoms of her condition declining. If she had lived (it wouldn't have been much longer) we would have had to euthenized her. At least this way the hard choice was made for us.

Wow. I sound like a textbook.
It sounds like, as sad as it is, it might have been a blessing in disguise.
Steve

Post by Steve »

bookworm wrote:
Steve wrote:Her name was Chloe, and yes, that's her in the avatar. I may put up some other pictures of her at some point. It's alost timely that she left last night. She had mitral valve disease, which is where a heart valve becomes improperly connected and the heart must work harder to pump, causing it to enlarge and bend the windpipe. After a while the lungs begin filling with fluid and the victim will die of pnuemonia. She was just starting to show symptoms of her condition declining. If she had lived (it wouldn't have been much longer) we would have had to euthenized her. At least this way the hard choice was made for us.

Wow. I sound like a textbook.
It sounds like, as sad as it is, it might have been a blessing in disguise.
Yeah. It really was. Personally, I was getting ready to let her go, I was ready to see her pain leave.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

That stinks. We had a really cute Kitten that got run over by a car. That really stunk. But I got over it like I hope you do. I understand how you feel though Thats really sad though. I will for pray for you Steve!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am so sorry, Steve. I will be praying for you. I never lost an animal to death (that I was attached to), but I know what it's like to loose an animal to something.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Aww, I is sorry. :( We've lost 2 cats and 6 dogs before, so I know what it's like. I'll be praying for you.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

:'( I'm sorry to hear that...it's hard no matter how it happens or how old the pet is...I will pray for you.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Steve

Post by Steve »

Thank you everyone for praying for me and my fam. We're doing a bit better, and are possibly looking into new dogs.