Prayer Focus #4 Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Share your prayer requests here.
Bren
Be positive!

Prayer Focus #4 Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Post by Bren »

Pick someone either here or in real life to pray for that God strengthens them or helps what ever needs they may have.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
PennyWise
Just visiting

Post by PennyWise »

A Christian Pakistani mom, Asia Bibi, is having her hearing in about an hour and a half. She was accused of blasphemy after sharing the gospel with her Muslim neighbors. She has had numerous hearings that have been canceled. Asia Bibi has been imprisoned in Pakistan and has been on my heart for about five years. She is married and has two daughters. Please pray!
In Christ,
PennyWise
“You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.”
― William Wilberforce
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

PennyWise wrote:A Christian Pakistani mom, Asia Bibi, is having her hearing in about an hour and a half. She was accused of blasphemy after sharing the gospel with her Muslim neighbors. She has had numerous hearings that have been canceled. Asia Bibi has been imprisoned in Pakistan and has been on my heart for about five years. She is married and has two daughters. Please pray!
In Christ,
PennyWise
Oh my...That really is heart breaking. Thank you for sharing though; I'll keep her in my prayers.
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin