Please pray!!

Share your prayer requests here.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Please pray!!

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Please pray for Mercy(IDance)'s sister, Verity. She has severe brain damage and has already had about 8 or 9 surgeries.
IDANCE4JESUS wrote:Spent the entire weekend at the hospital. My sister was dying.

Finally, my family made the choice to risk death and bring her home. We are hoping/praying for a miracle.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

That is terrible. I'm praying IDANCE. :hug:

\:D/
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Wow I was just talking with her and she didn't mention it. I will be praying for her, her family and her sister. While it wasn't this serious I have can relate in a small way after what we went through with my sister. It's amazing how much it rocks your world. Idance please know that I will be praying very much for you. Stay close to Jesus during this time. It seems so so wrong and horrible but he DOES have a wonderful plan. I love you. :hug:
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I will pray too, ID4J. I can't imagine...
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
LJ Gibbs
29K to go!

Post by LJ Gibbs »

Lifting up you and your family to the God who heals! Rescues! and Restores!

The revelation of God is whole and pulls our lives together.
The signposts of God are clear and point out the right road.
The life-maps of God are right, showing the way to joy.
The directions of God are plain and easy on the eyes.
God's reputation is twenty-four-carat gold, with a lifetime guarantee.
The decisions of God are accurate down to the nth degree.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will be praying for your sister, IDANCE4JESUS. :yes:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Oh no! I will be praying for you all :(
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I was wondering if anyone knew how IDance4Jesus's sister is doing? I've been praying!!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

An update for all of you... :)

Verity is doing okay...having my older sister here from Scotland has made a big difference. She is so much happier now. However, every day she seems to be going down a slope...we are seeing little downturns in in mental and physical abilities daily :(

There really aren't words to describe what is going on, but my family believes that the Lord is going to take her home with him :(
*insert provocative quote here*
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

How old is your sister? I have been praying for you every day! :hug:
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Still praying for your family. <3 :hug:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Joanne wrote:How old is your sister? I have been praying for you every day! :hug:

She is 18 years old. We are praying that she will live to see her 19th birthday, which is on April 20th :)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

My heart aches for you and your family right now, IDJ. :sniff: I will continue to pray, as well.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:She is 18 years old. We are praying that she will live to see her 19th birthday, which is on April 20th :)

Hey! That is my moms birthday! Haha. That's funny. I hope your sister makes it too. I am praying for her along with you and your family.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Still praying for you all. Hope she has many days ahead. :?
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

That's my little brother's b-day too.
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

Hey Idance! How is your sister doing?
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Thank you for asking! :)

Every day is falling into one another....we see little things that seem to be going wrong every day. Starting on Sunday afternoon, she lost the ability to move her left arm :(

Today, she told my mother,"Even though I can feel everything going wrong, I still am so happy."

She has the faith of a loving child. She doesn't even understand that she could die any day :mecry:

She is very excited that my sister came from Scotland to see her, and she is very excited about her birthday on Wednesday. We are going to combine our Easter celebration on Sunday with her 19th birthday party :)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I'm still praying IDance! I'm sorry your family has to go through this, but it must be somewhat comforting to know that your sister is content and happy. I'll keep you in my prayers
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:Thank you for asking! :)

Every day is falling into one another....we see little things that seem to be going wrong every day. Starting on Sunday afternoon, she lost the ability to move her left arm :(

Today, she told my mother,"Even though I can feel everything going wrong, I still am so happy."

She has the faith of a loving child. She doesn't even understand that she could die any day :mecry:

She is very excited that my sister came from Scotland to see her, and she is very excited about her birthday on Wednesday. We are going to combine our Easter celebration on Sunday with her 19th birthday party :)
The good part is that she is staying positive through it. I think that helps. And I am still praying for you guys. I hope that things turn for the better soon and she gets to move her arm again!