Please pray!!

Share your prayer requests here.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am still praying for her, your family, and you, IDANCE. Keep trusting God!
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:Thank you for asking! :)

Every day is falling into one another....we see little things that seem to be going wrong every day. Starting on Sunday afternoon, she lost the ability to move her left arm :(

Today, she told my mother,"Even though I can feel everything going wrong, I still am so happy."

She has the faith of a loving child. She doesn't even understand that she could die any day :mecry:

She is very excited that my sister came from Scotland to see her, and she is very excited about her birthday on Wednesday. We are going to combine our Easter celebration on Sunday with her 19th birthday party :)
I'm hurting for you right now sis, may God continually be your strength, your comforter, and may you see His vivid love for you. Remember, His heart is breaking right now as is yours. He's crying with you. Hang in there Mercy. I pray for your family every day. :hug:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Thank you so much everyone for your continued love, support and prayers :)

Today was Verity's birthday, we sang to her and made a small cake. We are going to officially celebrate it on Easter Sunday, so that we don't have to have two overwhelming events in one week :)
*insert provocative quote here*
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Praise the Lord! How is she doing?
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Overall, she's still about the same. Like I said before, little things every day seem to be going downhill :( We just have to take it one day at a time :) But she's excited about her party on Sunday, plus the Easter Egg hunt that we're gonna do :) It's going to be fun.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

That's great! I'll still be praying for you all.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

My small group prayed for your family tonight, and I will continue to pray!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

I can't even imagine what you and your family are going through, IDANCE. *hugs* I will pray for you. :pray:
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

That is soo sad! I will surely be praying!

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

It's been a terrible time over the past few weeks :(

Verity has been officially put on a program called Hospice. It's basically a "visiting nurses" program, where people will come in about 2 to 3 times a week, check her blood pressure, heartbeat, and etc. People who are put on Hospice are generally expected to die, it's unfortunately true :mecry:

Verity has also been having seizures over the past week. Ever since she last came out of the hospital (because of the pressure in her head) she has not been having them. But she has now had 3 minor seizures and 1 grand mal seizure (the worst kind, trust me) This could be a "good" thing because it could possibly mean that the pressure in her head is gone, however, it could also mean that this...is...the end...

But God has a plan...we just have to keep holding on to him.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

I'm still praying IDANCE4JESUS, that sounds awful, remember to cast all your cares upon the Lord. Grand Mal Seizures are the worst, I know.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Oh Mercy. I'm literally crying for you right now, and praying for you, your family, and Verity. I trust that God will hug you so tight through all this, may He be your comfort.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

I'm praying for you and you family IDANCE! I'm sorry you all are going through this. I will be praying for the Lord to make his presence known to you, and be very close to you all during this time! remember you are in his hands. :hug:
Last edited by Mimi on Thu May 19, 2011 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

:hug: My small group has been praying for your family every week. My heart is breaking for you. Keep trusting Him!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Mercy, your last post brought tears to my eyes...I am still praying for your sister, family, and you. If you ever need to talk to someone, you can always come to your friends on the ToO. :hug:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Yikes, not good :( Still praying. :hug:
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Thank you so very much, everyone :) It truly warms my heart to know that myself, my sister, and my family are in all of your hearts, thoughts, and prayers :hug:
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Praying for you, My Friend. :hug:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Thank you, Sarah :)

On a funny note, earlier today I told Verity, "the rapture is coming this evening....are you ready?!"

She replied,"That's silly, no one knows when Jesus will be coming back!"

\:D/
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

:') That's sweet. :) :hug:

Thanks for keeping us updated, sis.

Praying... :pray:

\:D/